J. Archer vs. W. Crane 2001 D.C.C.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
To have your opinion of what you would have done have any weight behind it you may want to try posting before the resulting shot has been shown, you moron.

RBL

Dear Stupid Greensh*tter,

LOL, UNBELIEVABLE..LMFAO !!!:rolleyes:

WG1PM Mc Duck <--You should be grateful ANYONE responds to your feeble challenges...:rolleyes:

PS..I only read ONE post..apparently Dr. Bill and Beardo read even LESS !..:p :p :p

tylerdurden

Verified Member
To have your opinion of what you would have done have any weight behind it you may want to try posting before the resulting shot has been shown, you moron.

RBL

Ironically, these are the types of posts that make me proud to be a onepocket.org poster :)

I see a lot of good things can happen if wade kicked at that 1, and comes off it in a way to go to johnny's side rail with the cb. I dont really shoot stuff like that is the truth, but it looked worth mentioning to me -- did i steal it from somebody?? I didn't read the whole thread again.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Ironically, these are the types of posts that make me proud to be a onepocket.org poster :)

I see a lot of good things can happen if wade kicked at that 1, and comes off it in a way to go to johnny's side rail with the cb. I dont really shoot stuff like that is the truth, but it looked worth mentioning to me -- did i steal it from somebody?? I didn't read the whole thread again.

You didn't steal anything, you recognized a good shot.:D Post #12
Rod.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
You didn't steal anything, you recognized a good shot.:D Post #12
Rod.

I really lie it. Hit about a half ball. Probably ideal if you dont make it all the way over to archer's side rail (somewhere short of that). Nice shot.

I like the shot wade took also.