Is it legal?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
wow!

If that were me, and it was legal, I would just go ahead and fasten a bridge head on the end of the shoe so he can have more precise aim with different heights for bridging over balls when needed (not that he needs any help by that video) but take all you can get!

great inspiration, thanks for the link John!

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
dont know if its legal, but def very cool..... the kid shoots pretty good too........reminds me of a guy i used to shoot pool with on bar tables--he had 2 stubs for arms with a finger or two from each..... he ran out alot--and one time we were in a bar and some drunk was giving him crap, and he was going to tear him up---and i think he would have done it too, he just had no fear, and he was pretty fun to hang out with too.......

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
There was a saying years ago....''one foot in the pool room''. Back when it was legal to climb up and on the play surface. This guyz got that expression ''down''.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
dont know if its legal, but def very cool..... the kid shoots pretty good too........reminds me of a guy i used to shoot pool with on bar tables--he had 2 stubs for arms with a finger or two from each..... he ran out alot--and one time we were in a bar and some drunk was giving him crap, and he was going to tear him up---and i think he would have done it too, he just had no fear, and he was pretty fun to hang out with too.......

Sounds like my friend Tano, when younger and drinking played a lot of bar pool.
Took no shit if they got mad, kick'em under the chin.
Was as far as you can go in karate with no arms, Green belt I believe, nice guy but as you say "No Fear" I still see him every week, have a nice picture he painted for Jeanne and I, with his feet.

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
damn he's pretty good. why would it be illegal? He has one foot on the floor.