Hey Billy...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
This is a very interesting proposition, I would be willing to take either side for a small bet just to experience the outcome. My first inclination would be to be the breaker, but since the Ghost is so adamant about which side he would take it has me wondering.

I would play the Ghost this game, I'll break, Ghost will pick a ball and spot it instead of keeping it, and I will play him 11/8. We play 10/8 which is our steady game, all that is different is I'm breaking and he's off setting the break by picking a ball and spotting it, and I go to eleven instead of ten. Sounds reasonable to me..what do you say Ghost?

Dr. Bill

Brother Billy…when are you gonna stop trying to take advantage of the Ghost...always (while projecting innocent fairness :rolleyes:) trying to sneak in a little advantage for your end...but the Ghost knows you far too well..:heh....part of why I liked the side I did in Artie’s prop, was because I get to go to only 7 balls instead of 8…in your offer to me = you want to go up a ball, instead of me going down a ball – a big difference - which, of course favors you, and is not at all an equal parallel to Artie’s original prop question…also my answer to Artie was predicated on some unknown player/breaker - who may not break well - but you, on the other hand, break the balls excellent, which also downgrades my end in the choice I gave to Artie......now then, all of that said, seriously, if you really want to try out this prop fairly – I’ll split the difference with you/alternate with you, we play one game 11-8, and one game 10-7…..DEAL?

- Ghost

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John, my game has dropped considerably as of late and I don't think I can give either of you two 10/8 playing heads up, however, I was willing to play the game I offered just to have some fun and watch you guys " dagger eye" one another so please don't mistake my kindness for weakness.:sorry

See you two at the Derby, and I do understand about what you say when you say you get confused with having to keep track of balls that need to be spotted, because of that I would be willing to play the two of you 8/7.:)

Dr. Bill

You are recognized in the pool world as the smartest player handicapping and matching up.

My own record against you in the past few years has me several k stuck. I figure I need one ball more than you are willing to offer, plus another one in case you get lucky.:D

I am sure once we get there and the juices start flowing, we will work out something.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
You are recognized in the pool world as the smartest player handicapping and matching up.

My own record against you in the past few years has me several k stuck. I figure I need one ball more than you are willing to offer, plus another one in case you get lucky.:D

I am sure once we get there and the juices start flowing, we will work out something.

I'm far from being the smartest handicapping player in pool, matter of fact you're one of the few that I have beaten in the las 10years. I doubt that we will be able to match up based off of how you want to play, yet you want to play Stroud even and he will probably give me weight. Any ways good luck see you at the Derby.

Dr. Bill

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I'm far from being the smartest handicapping player in pool, matter of fact you're one of the few that I have beaten in the las 10years. I doubt that we will be able to match up based off of how you want to play, yet you want to play Stroud even and he will probably give me weight. Any ways good luck see you at the Derby.

Dr. Bill

I am thinking that match with Stroud over after he got his eyes fixed. He beat Bernie in Arizona which is pretty impressive. I am stubborn though and may have to try him some a little cheaper.

My game changes daily and the good one is still good enough to get me a little froggy.:lol