Interesting One Pocket Match Coming Soon....

baby huey

Verified Member
it is hard not to like Justin playing anything against almost anybody these days. He has certainly matured before our eyes the last two years or so. He was always a force but lately has come into his own. I like him in this spot.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
it is hard not to like Justin playing anything against almost anybody these days. He has certainly matured before our eyes the last two years or so. He was always a force but lately has come into his own. I like him in this spot.

If he plays near the top of his game, he's a dog to no one. The same can be said for Danny. There may be some difference in Diamond as opposed to GC and/or pocket size that would benefit one more than the other, but I don't know what those would be.

Should be a great match to watch.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I would make Bergman a slight favorite but Smith is capable of shooting anyone down.

Should be a great match.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
If he plays near the top of his game, he's a dog to no one. The same can be said for Danny.

Johnny...I 1/2 disagree with you here...

I agree with you re. Justin...but I don't agree re. Danny = I think that with both playing their best game, Danny is a slight dog playing Efren, Alex, Scott, and probably Tony C also.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Johnny...I 1/2 disagree with you here...

I agree with you re. Justin...but I don't agree re. Danny = I think that with both playing their best game, Danny is a slight dog playing Efren, Alex, Scott, and probably Tony C also.

As I said, I don't know Danny's game nearly as well as I do Justin's, but I'm putting a lot of confidence in Joe Long's (BRLongArm) opinion as he is IMO a keen analyst.

Justin certainly looks unbeatable at times, but he's human (more-or-less) :)

OPBEAST

Verified Member
I know details are still in the making but hopefully BigTruck can post an original thread for this site.