St Louis live one pocket stream

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
This is pretty cool. Some folks in the St Louis area have opened a small private room in a strip mall. It has a 9ft and a 7 ft Diamond. Occasionally Bergman stops in there to match up along with some regulars and others who stop by.. They put out very high quality streaming including split screen of both tables with commentary and scoring. Most of the time the one pocket is a few average Joe's matching up. But you never know who is playing. So if you are in need of some free one pocket stream you should check them out. Several of our members know them and I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it here. Here is their facebook link.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=291985085003490&id=351391528373589

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
That is cool.
What software do they use to keep track of the scoring and player details?

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I have no clue but it all looks pretty high quality. They will be switching to streaming off the twitch app only In Feb I think

iba7467

This is Brendan Sullivan. I am with Daniell on the way to the Derby. I own The Players Club. I am a JB case dealer and cue dealer. Find us on facebook or stlplayersclub.com.

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
You’ll like Brendan. One of the nicest guys in pool and a better friend. See you all in about 5 hours. Crabby, Chicago Fats, and Billie, hopefully your matches start after I get there.

John