Off To The DCC

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Well, this "keyboard warrior" is off to the DCC to play in the 1pocket and donate to the pro player retirement fund.

For the first time my wife is going to get a peek at the DCC festivities. She's flying into Louisville on her way to Lexington to teach a class there so she's stopping by for a couple of hours to take a look. So that's pretty cool. Also, one of the things I like the most at these kinds of events is to see old friends again from all over the country and to meet new ones.

If you see me there please come over and say, "hi."

Lou Figueroa

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Good Luck, and Y'all have fun..Needless to say, I would give my left ventrical to be there..;)

PS..Even worse this year...My almost-homey, John H., will not be there, to gather up all the easy "$" from
the Chi-guy's..:frus ..(There goes half a day's drinks, shot to hell !)..:(

Last edited:

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
I have been here since Wednesday. Won my first banks match hill hill. Lost my second match hill hill. See ya when you all get here.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Good Luck, and Y'all have fun..Needless to say, I would give my left ventrical to be there..;)

PS..Even worse this year...My almost-homey, John H., will not be there, to gather up all the easy "$" from
the Chi-guy's..:frus ..(There goes half a day at the bar, shot to hell !)..:(

Thanks, Dick. Very sorry you can't attend. Seeing you is always a pleasure -- maybe The Open in Vegas in July?

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I have been here since Wednesday. Won my first banks match hill hill. Lost my second match hill hill. See ya when you all get here.

I'll be looking for you, Ace. Go luck in that 3rd round!

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Back from the DCC -- had a ball.

Thanks to all who found me and said, "Hey!" with two special shoutouts: first to Dustin, AZ and OnePocket.org member who, for unknown reasons, sweated every one of my matches -- thank you for your support, Dustin. And also a sincere thank you to Tommy D who, unbelievably, approached me to say hello and gave me an original copy of a special supplement to the "Springfield News" on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Willie Mosconi's 526 ball run in that same town. Thanks a million, Tom. Mark and Sunny, very much enjoyed our dinner together.

Greg -- you and your event rock.

Lou Figueroa