Congrats to Fast Lenny!

bernie p

Verified Member
Lenny wins his first monthly one pocket tourney today after several recent close misses.

Lenny outmoved everyone today and deserved the win, despite having his rating raised just before the tourney- no whining, no complaining, took it like a man and dished it back to all:eek: .

Well played my friend!......keep 'em comin'......:D

Bernie.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
bernie p said:
Lenny wins his first monthly one pocket tourney today after several recent close misses.

Lenny outmoved everyone today and deserved the win, despite having his rating raised just before the tourney- no whining, no complaining, took it like a man and dished it back to all:eek: .

Well played my friend!......keep 'em comin'......:D

Bernie.

Congrats Lenny...And thanks for the tip Bern....Now that you outmove everybody, and shoot straighter...Our game needs serious adjustment. Otherwise, I will fly away in RBL's "custom made" balloon, with him and the Ghost...They are on their way to pick me up now...:p :p

PS..I'm thinking I may need 9/6 and the break...:cool:

View attachment 3655

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Congratulations Lenny ! Good job.... hanging around that phoenix crowd all the time, look what it can do to a guy. Actually being around onepocket all the time, when you're streaming it and soaking in knownledge, is helpful too.

You've been doing real good lately... nothing like a win to make all that hard work worth it.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
SJDinPHX said:
Congrats Lenny...And thanks for the tip Bern....Now that you outmove everybody, and shoot straighter...Our game needs serious adjustment. Otherwise, I will fly away in RBL's "custom made" balloon, with him and the Ghost...They are on their way to pick me up now...:p :p

PS..I'm thinking I may need 9/6 and the break...:cool:

View attachment 3655

I will go off a time or two even before I ask for weight.

Congratulations Lenny. All that late night carousing has finally paid off.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
jrhendy said:
I will go off a time or two even before I ask for weight.

Congratulations Lenny. All that late night carousing has finally paid off.

I wonder if poor Bernie didn't get a little sick, during the final ?...Lot of guys can't tolerate the smell of all that pepper spray...:rolleyes: :D

RedCard

Verified Member
I watched much of that and Lenny was pretty impressive.

I believe that is the Bic Girl in the balloon photo. Hope she's not on a bombing mission for the sake of those Jules Vernies in the basket.

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
Good lord, Dick. I was scrolling through this thread at a slow pace when your hot air balloon came into view. Nearly scared me to death.
Like the time I was working in the circus giving enemas to elephants.
There I was, holding on to a garden hose that was stuck up an elephant's ass, when someone across the way said something to me, diverting my attention. When I turned back to check my progress everything went black and I woke up in a hospital, two days later. Timing is everything. :)

Pancake

Fast Lenny said:
Thanks for the kind words my friends, really has made my day to wake up to this thread. :)
Lenny,
Congrats! I was rootin' for ya! No one likes Bernie anyway!

John Brumback

Verified Member
Good shootin Lenny boy.Man I really didn't know you played that good!!
I sure know you had to go through a tuff feild.Is that real good banker dude still around there? I would like to get a rematch with him sometime.
he seemed like a good guy and player but I think he was just one of them front runners on his home court lol If ya see him,tell him I haven't forgot about that.haha John B.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
John Brumback said:
Good shootin Lenny boy.Man I really didn't know you played that good!!
I sure know you had to go through a tuff feild.Is that real good banker dude still around there? I would like to get a rematch with him sometime.
he seemed like a good guy and player but I think he was just one of them front runners on his home court lol If ya see him,tell him I haven't forgot about that.haha John B.

That guy who banks real good posted right above you John, PANCAKE! :)

John Brumback

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
That guy who banks real good posted right above you John, PANCAKE! :)

I thought so Lenny,I was just pokin him.LoL Tell him I said good shootin.
John B.