Players Arriving for onepocket.org tournament

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
My spies at CA Billiards tell me some are already there. Tom Wirth and an old guy that plays pretty good. I am guessing that would be John Smith from New Hampshire.

I will be there tonight and am picking up Col Bille and Jay Helfert at the airport tomorrow.

Let the games begin.:D

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
My spies at CA Billiards tell me some are already there. Tom Wirth and an old guy that plays pretty good. I am guessing that would be John Smith from New Hampshire.

I will be there tonight and am picking up Col Bille and Jay Helfert at the airport tomorrow.

I arrive there around 2:30 pm. Will you be there around that time?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

Charge them a double sawbuck apiece, those cheap bastards...

~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

First guy in action, Newkirk playing Lettuce Larry, a pretty good local player. Should be an even game.

Lol Pool player nicknames 👍. Lettuce Larry playing for the cabbage 😂

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I arrive 11:20 Friday morning by Southwest into San Jose. Anyone else around that time for a ride share, or the rest of you all be there earlier??

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I’m pulling up at the airport now. I arrive at San Jose today at 2:10pm. Could barely sleep lol