Congrats to Scott Frost for Winning the Banks Ring Game

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I just got word of this as I am waking up, did not get to see any of it though. I heard he played very well in the toughest bank ring game on the planet. It is too bad that Accu-Stats does not loop the PPV until the next day like TAR does, it would be good for all of us on a different schedule.

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
I really enjoyed the Bank Ring game this year. Tony from Muncie, Indiana looked damn tough and led most of the event.

Scott NEVER looked comfortable the entire time. He just kept grinding it out, and shot IMO like a one pocket player playing banks. (Imagine that).

I talked with Brumback later and he said he just couldnt get anything to fall, but they were all close.

They also looked like they held Gregg pretty tight with leaves, IMO. He never had a chance to get started.

IMO, Scott just toughed it out, he never got in a great rythem or comfort level. For him to win it, he really earned it.

I watched Scott play again on the TV table in a One Pocket match and he mentioned that the table played entirely different than the other tables. Again he looked uncomfortable, and struggled. :frus

Ken :)