Players getting one ball due to...

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
whatever:). In this thread I will show (when I see them) instances where a player could have or should have gotten more than one ball given the table layout and the speed they play.

They miss running more balls for many reasons, sometimes just pure laziness or ineptness with a bridge or both. Sometimes just a poorly struck ball, something we all do from time to time but never expect out of very good or great players.

First up, one of the best One-Pocket players in the U.S. as my wonderful game was still budding. I heard many stories about Bugs and the great shots and banks he made and the powder he covered the table with:) but I also remember never seeing him shoot opposite-handed or use a bridge. That's why he starts the thread off:

He got one from here:

bugs shot 2.jpg

Keith E.

Verified Member
Welllll, I don't feel so bad now. :) Thanks for the thread Dennis, hope to see some suggestions.

Keith

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Oh, man, how many times and in how many ways have I got one ball when so many were RIGHT THERE to be had!!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
this is a great thread dennis because it reminds me that even pros arent automatic 8 and out
and the lesson can get bit in the a** if you get lazy