Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by androd View Post
No one picked this shot seems kinda natural to me, if you get lucky and make you might get a few.

Attachment 25108
If you can get the shot to shorten up and take the route you diagrammed then it's an option to consider, a little too aggressive for my liking. I like Franks option with banking the 9ball with right English to kill the cue ball and have the cue ball end up near the side rail up table on the shooters side.

Dr. Bill
Old 10-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Almanza View Post
With the ball count advantage that my opponent has he will try to protect that lead and not take a chance with a long shot if I can position that bank shot near my hole. He will most like play off that ball. Maybe on my next turn I will have a better opportunity. This might be my choice using right English.
Attachment 25111.
This would be my choice applying pressure on my opponent and playing a good cue ball leaving distance.

Very tough situation for the shooter to negotiate from, at least with this option you pretty much know what you're giving up and then you can deal with the results.

Dr. Bill