SVB at HOF

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
SVB at HOF

Well... Apparently SVB played Tony Chohan tonight in One Pocket. Race to 10 for 5k. Tony won 10-5 😳

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Tony called me before he played Shane and asked me if I was interested in staking him, I really didn't like laying odds on the money with him playing Shane, I guess I should have.

Tony's one pocket game is super strong, and I would have to put him up there with the best. I believe he's on a mission to prove how powerful his game actually is. I watched him give Richie Richeson the break and win, his offensive game is as strong as anyone's in the world, bar none.

Dr. Bill

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
SVB at HOF

Tony versus Scott Frost would be a great match to sweat. Dr., do you know if Tony is going to the derby?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Tony versus Scott Frost would be a great match to sweat. Dr., do you know if Tony is going to the derby?

I'm assuming he is we didn't discuss that, but I know he wants to play Scott he mentioned that to me. He said that he would take anything from Scott and play, which pretty much means that he will play even.:D

Dr. Bill

baby huey

Verified Member
Tony has a great game. I don't think Tony has enough game for Scott just yet. But he's working on it......

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
wow, I did not know his game was that strong but apparently after reading the post here and the few posts on azb, he is the real deal.

I don't know how he would do against Scott or Alex or anyone else but I am glad there is another top level player in the mix to shake things up :)

Looking forward to seeing him play at the derby if he goes.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
SVB at HOF

wow, I did not know his game was that strong but apparently after reading the post here and the few posts on azb, he is the real deal.

I don't know how he would do against Scott or Alex or anyone else but I am glad there is another top level player in the mix to shake things up :)

Looking forward to seeing him play at the derby if he goes.

Look forward to meeting you at the Derby CK. A bunch of us usually get together in the action room and play cheap or just 20 and winner keeps the table.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Look forward to meeting you at the Derby CK. A bunch of us usually get together in the action room and play cheap or just 20 and winner keeps the table.

Yes I will be there, looking forward to meeting some of you as well! I am always down for some action but the problem is all I do is play online anymore. I am lucky to get to a real table 2 or 3 times per year for a 2 or 3 hour session each and as I am sure you can imagine, executing shots on a real table is quite different than with a computer mouse :)

I am playing in the event more or less for the experience and to donate some entry fees. I am embarrassed to think of how much weight I would need from some of you so I will probably end up not matching up on the side.

However, if its cheap, I guess it doesn't really matter and I may throw my hat in just to bang some around with some fellow forum members...

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
SVB at HOF

Yes I will be there, looking forward to meeting some of you as well! I am always down for some action but the problem is all I do is play online anymore. I am lucky to get to a real table 2 or 3 times per year for a 2 or 3 hour session each and as I am sure you can imagine, executing shots on a real table is quite different than with a computer mouse :)

I am playing in the event more or less for the experience and to donate some entry fees. I am embarrassed to think of how much weight I would need from some of you so I will probably end up not matching up on the side.

However, if its cheap, I guess it doesn't really matter and I may throw my hat in just to bang some around with some fellow forum members...

Perfect! Me too!! It sounds like we play about even 😇😉.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Now that was funny...

Cinncy kid,
I play a ball under mitch...I would love to meet and play...

B

I wish I had some sort of comparison to give you but I don't. But my guess is I play way under where most are. If I was playing every day or more than 3 times per year it would be a different story. .. but again for 20 a game I will try some at whatever seems fair and adjust from there.

I plan on getting there Sunday morning.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Tony called me before he played Shane and asked me if I was interested in staking him, I really didn't like laying odds on the money with him playing Shane, I guess I should have.

Tony's one pocket game is super strong, and I would have to put him up there with the best. I believe he's on a mission to prove how powerful his game actually is. I watched him give Richie Richeson the break and win, his offensive game is as strong as anyone's in the world, bar none.

Dr. Bill
Dr.Bill you forgot about me,me,me,me FastEddieF.