wwyd?
after the beak 5.jpg

after the break 5a.jpg

after the break 5b.jpg

after the break 5c.jpg

youngstown

Verified Member
your shot after the break

Wow. First thing you need to do is teach me how to break like that!

Kybanks

Verified Member
If I can't come off the 1 to get to the end rail then I will be taking a foul there about a diamond from the corner pocket.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I like banking the 5 into the 9/13, cue ball two rails to the head rail position. Just over cut the five and miss the 1 on the way up table. Looks dooable,

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Larry, 'preciate your filling the void since the DCC with a WWYD.

The shooter is in an awful position here. The 5 banks to his hole, but even if it goes, there's nothing to follow up with. And a miss sells out several balls.

A guy could shoot the 1 in the side with follow, and try to leave the CB up near the chalk on the head rail. However if it's not left perfectly, the 2 is still available rail first.

I'd probably end up coming off the left of the 5 ball, trying to bump the 2 away. It's a natural angle, but a tricky shot to leave safe.

In this case the shooter is just trying to get a free inning to where he can knock stuff to his hole.

~Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I'd have to be there to look at it but I might like Fast Eddie's shot ?

To play a safe, spin off the 7ball to the rail then down into the 10ball.

Mike

Verified Member
Shoot with a firm stroke with 5:00 English at the upper opposite corner pocket right before the point. Ball will come straight down the rail into the 2 ball. Most likely into the gap at the ball and rail.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Shoot with a firm stroke with 5:00 English at the upper opposite corner pocket right before the point. Ball will come straight down the rail into the 2 ball. Most likely into the gap at the ball and rail.

cue ball is close to the rail might be hard to get to 5 oclock
i will try that kick tho
reverse spin kicks like that with control i need to work on.
thanks for posting that option

El Chapo

Verified Member
if you are playing a good player this is where you start lookin to do some kind of tony chohan billiard or something.

El Chapo

Verified Member
what about 6 into 15 and try to freeze him on the 11.

i am tellin you though, play a good player here and in ten minutes you will wish you took a flyer on this shot

baby huey

Verified Member
Rather than shoot difficult safeties here or bank the five, I'd shoot up to the end rail and take that intentional scratch.

chicagomike

Verified Member
5 ball rail first into the 2...pocketing the 2 or knocking it away and letting the 5 slide to your hole. Let the CB roll off the 5 with right spin attempting to go up table to leave your opponent a tough combination.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Got to move the 2 ball. Play off the 5 with enough zip to move both the 2 and the 10 if you hit it right. Only those two are threatening right now. Hit 'em.

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Maybe it will; maybe it won't. Depends on the table and conditions - and exactly how you hit it (5:00 firm on some tables, 4:30 not so firm on other tables, etc.).

pj
chgo