Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2018, 12:59 PM

Default Amazing trick shots

Posting a lnk to you tube to watch Jeff Gates continue his trick shots quest. This post is continuing from about 3 years ago. I explain why in the video. Jeff passed away almost 5 years ago, and never got a chance to get these shots out to the world. They are totally real, and no computers were used. I hope you enjoy it. There will be 2 more postings coming soon. By the way, Jeff left these shots to me when he passed away. I was his girlfriend for many years.
https://youtu.be/7IGh5RXFXTM

Last edited by Diane_D; 08-18-2018 at 07:59 AM. Reason: forgot to post link to the you tube
Old 08-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane_D View Post
Posting a lnk to you tube to watch Jeff Gates continue his trick shots quest. This post is continuing from about 3 years ago. I explain why in the video. Jeff passed away almost 5 years ago, and never got a chance to get these shots out to the world. They are totally real, and no computers were used. I hope you enjoy it. There will be 2 more postings coming soon. By the way, Jeff left these shots to me when he passed away. I was his girlfriend for many years.
I remember you posting some of these a few years ago, and some of our members remember seeing Jeff practicing these, and developing them, at Chris's Billiards!!

PS I don't see a link but I think I found your latest post searching youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IGh5RXFXTM
Old 08-17-2018, 06:48 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
I remember you posting some of these a few years ago, and some of our members remember seeing Jeff practicing these, and developing them, at Chris's Billiards!!

I watched Jeff work on and record some of those shots at Chris's, always on the same table in the "back room" (maybe the one in the video?) - it might have been reserved for him. Had his video recorder mounted on a step ladder at one end.

Must have been at least 12 years ago, maybe more. At that time I think he was up to 30 balls or so, still striving.

pj
chgo
Old 08-18-2018, 08:02 AM

Thanks!!!!!
Old 08-20-2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post

Thanks for adding the link. I edited my post, but the original is first. Can you fix that?

Tags
chris's billiards, jeff, trick shots, you tube