cincy_kid gets eaten by The Lion

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
If I recall Alex left him down by his pocket and Chris shot a bank carom and another shot get to where the vid starts.
My phone filled up so I had to delete some things to make space.
I tried the pause before stroking, it makes me tense up, It makes me fell like I need to add power, if that makes sense.
I'm glad everybody likes it. J

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
If I recall Alex left him down by his pocket and Chris shot a bank carom and another shot get to where the vid starts.
My phone filled up so I had to delete some things to make space.
I tried the pause before stroking, it makes me tense up, It makes me fell like I need to add power, if that makes sense.
I'm glad everybody likes it. J

Thanks again John ~

I wish I would have had that 2 minute clip (I think it was game 2) where I made my best shot of the match and froze him behind a ball by his pocket and banked a ball to open up some balls by my own pocket.

Alex said (and I quote)..."uh oh...somebody's in trouble"..

that made the whole event worth it for me hehe

(he escaped by the way no problem but it was nice to hear him say that after one of my shots)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks again John ~

I wish I would have had that 2 minute clip (I think it was game 2) where I made my best shot of the match and froze him behind a ball by his pocket and banked a ball to open up some balls by my own pocket.

Alex said (and I quote)..."uh oh...somebody's in trouble"..

that made the whole event worth it for me hehe

(he escaped by the way no problem but it was nice to hear him say that after one of my shots)
"uh oh...somebody's in trouble"..
he could of meant you ....:eek:....:heh...just kidding cincy
i couldnt resist...:eek: