Make it happen

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
See on AZB Accu-Stats announced the next make it Happen event and it's One pocket. I imagine they will be posting something on here soon.

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Dates are June 8-11th. They have 4 players selected, 2 to go. In as of now, Van Boening, Thorpe, Pagulayan and Shaw. Their taking suggestions for the remaining 2, I like Frost and Chohan.

GriffinG

Verified Member
From
NW Indiana
Dates are June 8-11th. They have 4 players selected, 2 to go. In as of now, Van Boening, Thorpe, Pagulayan and Shaw. Their taking suggestions for the remaining 2, I like Frost and Chohan.

If Frost beats Orcullo, I could see him in this. If not, I think he will "retire" and focus on the Ice House.
T-Rex is on retirement himself. Selling cars now it seems. along with all his cues and Game Tight apparel.

Never really seen much 1 hole from Shaw. Wonder how he'd do against these other movers and shakers?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
If Frost beats Orcullo, I could see him in this. If not, I think he will "retire" and focus on the Ice House.
T-Rex is on retirement himself. Selling cars now it seems. along with all his cues and Game Tight apparel.

Never really seen much 1 hole from Shaw. Wonder how he'd do against these other movers and shakers?
Chohan has retired? If that's true it's a loss for us, but a good move on his part. Hope he does well in life.

~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Make it happen

Sounds like he's out. From Scøtt frost on FB this afternoon:

I received a Accu-Stats (make it happen) Onepocket Invite. With a sad heart I have to decline. The date just doesn't work and we're are most likely going to be in our grand opening month. I was jokingly giving Patrick Fleming a hard time about making it this year. So he gives me an invite and I'm forced to turn it down. I wasn't aware of the date and it just isn't feasible. I'm honored and hurt to have to decline at this time. I am doing big things for pool and working my butt off so I hope Pat and Accu-Stats understands.

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
So Frost is out and it seems Chohan is out. I know Orcollo might be a another possibility but if he plays like he recently did against Pagulayan it could be tough to watch. Maybe Schmidt would be another option.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
So Frost is out and it seems Chohan is out. I know Orcollo might be a another possibility but if he plays like he recently did against Pagulayan it could be tough to watch. Maybe Schmidt would be another option.

Skyler and D. Smith would be my choices, but I won't be participating if the commentating remains the same.

(Orcullo is as good or better than either of them, but pace of play means something.)

GriffinG

Verified Member
From
NW Indiana
Chohan has retired? If that's true it's a loss for us, but a good move on his part. Hope he does well in life.

~Doc

Yeah, and if you want a chance at his sweet ebony/ivory Diveney, they're doing a powerball lottery for it on facebook. Already sold off several of his other cues.

daylate$short

Verified Member
From
Aberdeen, SD
T-Rex

T-Rex

Tony just posted on Facebook that he would be available, and would play if chosen. Says "I will not let you down."

I would love to see him play and will be putting my vote in. I'll be voting for Double J also!

Charlie