Freddy's book on banking

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Freddy can you tell me when your book on banking will be available and where we will be able to purchase it from? Thanks.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
available very soon

available very soon

The printers should have the book out in about 7 to 10 days. Steve Booth here at onepocket.org will be one of my distributors. He will have autographed copies available at that time.
the beard

r0ttie1

Verified Member
From
Phoenix
fred bentivegna said:
The printers should have the book out in about 7 to 10 days. Steve Booth here at onepocket.org will be one of my distributors. He will have autographed copies available at that time.
the beard
Sign me up for one as well.

akbushman51

Verified Member
I am also interested in a autographed copy of Freddie's book. Please save one for me. But need to know price and payment type . Thanks Akbushman51

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
I talked to Freddie the Beard today on the phone. Books are in and orders already received are being mailed out. I'd bet that Steve here at OnePocket.org will have his supply of books for sale this week.

I'm looking forward to reading the book and trying to learn what I can from it.

Martin

Mr.OnePocket said:
Are they available yet??

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
Got it today! Looks like it will take some time to work through it. Thanks Freddy.

Martin

jazznpool said:
I talked to Freddie the Beard today on the phone. Books are in and orders already received are being mailed out. I'd bet that Steve here at OnePocket.org will have his supply of books for sale this week.

I'm looking forward to reading the book and trying to learn what I can from it.

Martin

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
I saw a copy of the 1st book

I saw a copy of the 1st book

Scott Lee (traveling pool instructor) came by Hard Times in Sacramento and stopped in to see me. He showed me his copy and I ordered two on the spot. He said it would take about 10 days (from last Monday the 13th) so it should be showing up anytime now..

The book has lots of 'primer' shots leading up to the more complicated ones.
Lots of diagrams with details explaining speed and english.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Books are in!

Books are in!

Freddy sent me a box -- all signed by him -- that are now available from OnePocket.org. My day job has interfered a little with me getting my 'review' up and a Paypal purchase option up and running, but I'll get on that tonight!

They can be ordered by mail either from me or from Freddy. Either way they are well worth the $29.95 plus $4.00 shipping.

OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH

or Freddy:
EZ Banking
445 West 27th Street
Chicago, IL 60616

thepavlos

Verified Member
From
BOSTON, MA
Freddie's book

Freddie's book

Luckily I was in Chicago this weekend and got to pick up my copy along w/2 more for my friends. Freddie was kind of enough to give me a few pointers and made me realize I have a LONG way to go in order to bank like he does.
The book is definitely designed to be used at the table otherwise the information is overwhelming while just reading it. There are interesting anecdotes and very helpful diagrams throughout.
I have a ton of practice to get to now so that hopefully I'll be able to absorb all this information.

Freddie thank you for writing this book and I look forward to your future books. It was a pleasure meeting you
Paul