Bogies Tournament Poster

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Here is a sample of the poster each player at the tournaments receives at the tournament. Thanks to Chuck S for all his hard work.

We still have a few players to add and there will be some coming off, but it looks like we will have over 40 players with some new additions last week. If you are coming and not on here, let me know, and if you are on here and not coming, also let me know.

Attachments

• 10 12 sr flyer.jpg
    10 12 sr flyer.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 0

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Yikes !

Yikes !

John, That sure is a good looking poster, BUT, sorta scary with all the good players on there.

Whoever comes out on top of this one is going to have to do two things. First, shoot very good, and secondly, be very, very lucky.

Can't wait to see everyone. Only 12 days away.:)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John, That sure is a good looking poster, BUT, sorta scary with all the good players on there.

Whoever comes out on top of this one is going to have to do two things. First, shoot very good, and secondly, be very, very lucky.

Can't wait to see everyone. Only 12 days away.:)

There are a few more to worry about that are not on there yet. It’s gonna be a good one with 40 plus players.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
geesh, what a field!

Cool poster as always Chuck!

Wish I could go, hope to catch a stream if there is one available!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Very nice poster, John. And big thanks to Chuck for taking the time to assemble the poster!

I count 6-8 champions in the field. So 7th/8th place would almost be like a win!

Cheers,
~Doc

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Redcard

Redcard

Enough can not be said about Chuck's (Redcard) contributions to our tournaments. He does such a good job on the posters.

The "Melee in Memphis" poster was a great one, also.

When I mentioned I did not receive a poster members tourney 3 at California Billiards, Chuck sent me 3 of them. Would not let me reimburse him, even paid the postage.

Thank you, Redcard for your time and effort.:)

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
WOW, what a group. Thanks John for all your hard work and Chuck on the masterful job w/the poster. Can't wait to meet and greet you all, not to mention what can be learned from this group.

Dave

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Chuck nice work thx. And Hendy good job also. CyaSoon in the lagoon, hopefully it won't be as wet as last time. It's raining allot right now ''there''.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Im bringing my own food and drinks. My schedule for matches. Wednesday Newkirk, Thursday Gross, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, who ever is not in the tournament.
Bee and I played a tune up this weekend. It was a tough neighborhood and I dont take crumbs from anyone.

Attachments

• 000A4E78-1E08-4B11-AEEE-8462BACBCD6B.jpg
    000A4E78-1E08-4B11-AEEE-8462BACBCD6B.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0

Deeman

Verified Member
Does yips disqualify an old man? 😮

Does yips disqualify an old man? 😮

John,

Looks like I'm coming if there is still a spot left.

DeeMan
Dee Sands

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John,

Looks like I'm coming if there is still a spot left.

DeeMan
Dee Sands

You are In DeeMan. I have a pic from when we were drunk with Col Billie at Derby City I can use:D

I can also use the one I attached here.

Attachments

• 16E84CE3-4146-4FDE-97CB-45EAD25EB035.jpeg
    16E84CE3-4146-4FDE-97CB-45EAD25EB035.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0