Hello everyone

Rude Dog

From
Arizona
This is my first post here but many of you know me from AzBilliards. I'm not much of a one pocket player but I do like the game. I just don't get to play it much around here, or any game for that matter, except on the bar tables. I'm sure if I took a 4 hour drive up to Phoenix I'd get to play it for as much as I wanted to lose. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'll be sure to visit more often. Peace to all.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Rude Dog said:
This is my first post here but many of you know me from AzBilliards. I'm not much of a one pocket player but I do like the game. I just don't get to play it much around here, or any game for that matter, except on the bar tables. I'm sure if I took a 4 hour drive up to Phoenix I'd get to play it for as much as I wanted to lose. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'll be sure to visit more often. Peace to all.
Yea, we know ya, Rude Dog and we are proud of ya. Ya dun good at the Open my friend. Welcome to OP.org..........$Bill

t-dog

Verified Member
break for shortrack

break for shortrack

Pel, how would one go about breaking for the short rack on a bar box. Thanks in advance........T-dog

crawdaddio

Verified Member
From
Urbana, IL
t-dog said:
Pel, how would one go about breaking for the short rack on a bar box. Thanks in advance........T-dog

Waddup, dog. I like this one for short rack.

START(
%AN7O5%BL7P8%CJ5O4%DL7N1%EM7P1%FK6P1%GK6N8%HM7N8%IL7O4%J[9B2
%KB6B7%L[4\3%M[8\3%NB6\0%O[2B1%Pg6I5%WI7[2%Xf8I9%YC9V9%ZH8[2
%[D2D9%\J5N7%]J0P9%^C1U9%eC0`8
)END

Hit it right with a good rack and the back ball goes to your hole every time. Saw Cliff torturing some guy with it................

Peace
~DC

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Rude Dog said:
Hi John. Haven't seen you since Hard Times in Bellflower before I moved up north 10 or 11 years ago. Hope things are going well.

Rude Dog

From
Arizona
jrhendy said:
Hi John. Haven't seen you since Hard Times in Bellflower before I moved up north 10 or 11 years ago. Hope things are going well.
Hey John, how ya doin'? You're right, it's been at least that long. I'm doing okay, staying clean and out of trouble. Nice hearing from ya, take care. Peace.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
crawdaddio said:
Waddup, dog. I like this one for short rack.
Hit it right with a good rack and the back ball goes to your hole every time. Saw Cliff torturing some guy with it................
Peace
~DC

An alternate rack might be to take the back ball away from the 9 ball rack, and still play a race to 5 balls. If both players got to 4, then you could spot the odd ball up. Why not break the regular way? Perhaps it would sell out a bank too easily?

Doc
(Who's never played short rack 1pk)

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Hey Doc

Hey Doc

I found that, myself anyway, would scratch more often using a conventional break of just skimming the head ball. Had to get it a bit fuller to prevent the scratch.

Under two months till the Classic. On pins and needles :D

Later, Pel