Pool Cues

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Heading to the DCC and I am thinking of selling my cues. My eyes have gotten so bad that there's no fun in playing. I struggled for the past couple of years to recover from my injury and to get back into playing shape but the eye thing is just too much. I don't know whether to try to load them up in a suitcase or ship them. We're only talking about 8 or 9 cues.
I looked at the weather and its down right balmy. Future forecast has it in the 40's. :):)

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Heading to the DCC and I am thinking of selling my cues. My eyes have gotten so bad that there's no fun in playing. I struggled for the past couple of years to recover from my injury and to get back into playing shape but the eye thing is just too much. I don't know whether to try to load them up in a suitcase or ship them. We're only talking about 8 or 9 cues.
I looked at the weather and its down right balmy. Future forecast has it in the 40's. :):)
With that many cues, the value is probably such that the only way you can insure the value is to ship them via Fed Ex or something, where you can declare a value and buy insurance. You cannot "carry them on" anymore, and in your luggage they don't give you much coverage -- plus the baggage handlers are um well, you take your chances!

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Take pictures....

Take pictures....

.... of all of them but only bring 4-5 and the pictures with you.Dont ship them unless you have no option.Depending on the quality take your time and dont let on your in a hurry whether you are or not.Its a buyers market so be prepared.Look at it as recon not a mission,good luck,James