Onepocket.org members I've met/played/gambled with - updated

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Ghost has been like an ambassador for one pocket. Introducing members to each other. Creating a sporting and friendly atmosphere wherever he goes. An ambassador doesnt go out and fight wars. He tries to promote the game. Which I thought is what Ghosts post was about.

Ive known the Ghost for over 10 years and we have had our differences but one thing stands out is his love and devotion to the game and for the people who play it. I think his post expressed that as well. Im confused that you would make manifest any other kind of interpretation.

Keoneyo, No one is challenging Ghost's love for the game or his ambassadorship here at OP.org. I too, consider myself a member of that grouping. I suspect there are many on this site who could also claim that distinction.

I eagerly look forward to becoming a bonafide member of his list come this DCC event when he and I play that $500.00 challenge set he proposed a short time ago. I'm still wondering if I won that toss or not.

Tom

Last edited:

#Cruncher

Verified Member
Ghost,

You already got a #57 opponent. We played some 7-8 years ago up at Chris's. I was just another one of your victims.

I don't play much anymore (a wife and 3 kids now).