Us open banks & one pocket

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Does anyone know if these events are being streamed? I think Kentucy posted a link but all I get is a rerun of 1 match. Any help is appreciated.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Does anyone know if these events are being streamed? I think Kentucy posted a link but all I get is a rerun of 1 match. Any help is appreciated.

Yeah.. I watched a bunch of shit there.. Several live matches and some SVB taped.. Go here but then scroll down a little bit, to where it say live from Griff's place or whatever.. You'll see it..

https://www.facebook.com/playCSI/

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Keith, I sent you a pm. I am coming to LA next week on the 31st. Going to a Dodger game and then play a little pool.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO

The best thing to do is to enter: 2018 us open one pocket in the Facebook search field and find the live feed. Each match has its own link.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Us open banks & one pocket

The just said the next match will be Shane vs Dee Atkins. In a few minutes.