Billy I

100andout

Verified Member
From
FL/PA
I'm watching a GREAT match between reyes and Pagulayan and I swear Billy Incardona is half looped while he's commentating!...He's funny as hell, and I'm having a great time....

Gerry

100andout

Verified Member
From
FL/PA
100andout said:
I'm watching a GREAT match between reyes and Pagulayan and I swear Billy Incardona is half looped while he's commentating!...He's funny as hell, and I'm having a great time....

Gerry

not to mention Efren played an UNREAL match!...........He is SO friggin good I can't find words to explain how fun it is to watch hime play!!..

Gerry

jnav447

From
Orlando, Fl
Billy likes his beer but does a great job as commentator IMO. I like Danny and Grady a lot, but I REALLY like Freddie. That Chicago accent and the way he describes things are a pleasure to listen to. I like all the Accu-Stats guys, especially compared to some of the irritating people (e.g. Joe Theisman) who do the mainstream sports. After tonight, it's Mr. Efren or Mr. Reyes whenever I refer to him. I've never seen such a dominating performance. Mr. Efren's gonna have to give INSANE weight to get anyone to match up for the $. I saw Ronnie Allen in his prime, Hopkins, Steve Cook, Ed Kelly, etc. - none of those guys could beat him even the way he's playing now IMHO - he's scary good and probably still has another gear to shift to (if he ever needs it!).

To err is human, to play on air is divine.

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
Amen. Efren is a joy to watch simply because you can't predict what he'll do in any situation and calling him the magician is an understatement. I got to see Efren play Bugs and I also saw him play Freddie almost daily as he was learning one pocket. And as far as Freddie commentating on matches I think he is the absolute best biased as it may seem his knowledge of the game and his colorful commentary are just what the game of pool needs. Bank on Freddie.
Phil Welch