Scott Frost vs Dennis Orcollo - Player Interviews at 5pm CST Today

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Jason Sword will be interviewing Scott Frost today at 5pm CST on Facebook Live so tune in as we will have a fan Q&A sometime during it. Most likely Dennis Orcollo will be interviewed by Ariel Roy Francisco shortly after. The place to watch it is the OTR Facebook page which you can go to by clicking here https://www.facebook.com/ontherailtv/

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Jason Sword will be interviewing Scott Frost today at 5pm CST on Facebook Live so tune in as we will have a fan Q&A sometime during it. Most likely Dennis Orcollo will be interviewed by Ariel Roy Francisco shortly after. The place to watch it is the OTR Facebook page which you can go to by clicking here https://www.facebook.com/ontherailtv/

Thanks Lenny for bringing us a top notch event for free... You DA man!!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
lenny i git home late and missed the interviews,,,:frus
will you put them up to watch after the fact please??

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Scott Frost vs Dennis Orcollo - Player Interviews at 5pm CST Today

I think they said 3:00 central time

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
I don't know why, but I thought this was at 5pm 'pst'. I'm still watching the 'Scott' portion. Good luck to both players! This should be a good match to watch. Good luck with the stream, Lenny.

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
On AZB Lenny posted 4PM CST as the starting time. Going to miss the start got to take the wife out for her birhtday.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I am uploading the videos of the interview with Scott and Dennis right now to YouTube so you will be able to watch them. Will post them up soon.