Open Apology.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I do believe everyone on this forum wants only the best for our country.
I apologize if I have offended anyone with my recent political rants. I do not apologize for my belief's, only for the fact that this was an inappropriate place to air them. So lets get back to having fun and talking one pocket. For instance,
on election eve, it looks like my guy is behind 7 to 1 and all the balls are pushed uptable. Fortunately I usually (not always) bet with my head, and not my heart.

Dick Mc Morran

P.S. All that being said, I am now putting together a new thread based entirely on my religious views.I rarely expound on politics or religion until I've had my late evening quota of Guinness, so you'll just have to wait. :eek: (just kidding Steve) :)

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Dick Mc Morran said:
P.S. All that being said, I am now putting together a new thread based on my religious views.I rarely expound on politics or religion until I've had my late evening quota of Guinness, so you'll just have to wait. :eek: (just kidding Steve) :)

You already said this exact same thing last night on my Halloween thread....I'ts annoying when old people get senile and keep repeating theirselves.....:eek: :D

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Dick Mc Morran said:
I apologize if I have offended anyone with my recent political rants. I do not apologize for my belief's, only for the fact that this was an inappropriate place to air them. So lets get back to having fun and talking one pocket. For instance,
on election eve, it looks like my guy is behind 7 to 1 and all the balls are pushed uptable. Fortunately I usually (not always) bet with my head, and not my heart.

Dick Mc Morran

P.S. All that being said, I am now putting together a new thread based on my religious views.I rarely expound on politics or religion until I've had my late evening quota of Guinness, so you'll just have to wait. :eek: (just kidding Steve) :)
I remember when Rory and I were fling to Miame and I got on the plain drunk because it was always more excithing being drunkthen sober. And Rory was sober and I got me two drinks and I told the airline stewertest could I have another drink and she said no. And I said I will be ok and she said no. And I kepte talking and I talket her into bringing me another drink. And Rory said you realy talk your way into gitting aother drink. And 15 minutes later she came buy and I said I would like another drink and she said I had enough. And I told her if she doesnt bring me another drink I will tell the captian that she gave me to meny drinks. And she got worried and scared that she might lose her job. So she brought me another drink. And when we got to Miamie I was drunk. And the police were their and the airplain Captain. And the wanted me to apolagize to the airplaine Stewerdess. Can you imagine them asking a DRUNK to opoligize and the are stone sober. So I said To the airline sewerdess I am sorry if I said something yopu havant herd before. And the all start shaking their head. And Rory said He will take care of me I will be alright. And he told them were he boxed and said that Angelo Dundee was his manager. And I never said that she gave me to meny drinks. And then I said to the airline stewertess now that I apologized. Do you want to go out and have a drink with me. And everyone started shaking their head again. And then I said I hope I get you on my return flight. And I had lots of fun drinking in Miame and I made a good score and if I would have been sober it could have been one of the biggest scores ever in Florida. But we had lots of fun. And when I partied I would party. And some other people no some of my stories from Florida. But I realy enjoyed myself. And I did Apoligize.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
You already said this exact same thing last night on my Halloween thread....I'ts annoying when old people get senile and keep repeating theirselves.....:eek: :D
Ghost,

Just goes to show Ghost, you obviously don't know the difference between "smashed" and "senile" ! :D

Can out-drink any Ghost Dick

PS. It's also annoying when people say "theirselves" instead of the proper "themself" (or plural 'themselves") :eek:
Even my new drinking buddy, Artie knows theres no such word as "theirselves".(I think)

Last edited:

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Dick Mc Morran said:

Dick Mc Morran

Spoken like a true gentleman. Did I or anyone else expect anything different.
What a great guy. Hope to meet you some day.

P.S. You almost have me wanting to root for the underdog Dick.......7 to -2 with everything in the corner. I believe your real calling is politician.

george

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
gbru said:
Spoken like a true gentleman. Did I or anyone else expect anything different.
What a great guy. Hope to meet you some day.

P.S. You almost have me wanting to root for the underdog Dick.......7 to -2 with everything in the corner. I believe your real calling is politician.

george
Have a nice cold drink and watch a good old cowboy movie. And dont forget to toaste to every cowboy.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Have a nice cold drink and watch a good old cowboy movie. And dont forget to toaste to every cowboy.
If its a one horse race could you pick the winner?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Dick Mc Morran said:
I'll lay 2 to 1, I can.
You think you have a good bet but if the horse dont finish you lose. I remember betting a two horse race and the guy told me it was a lock to win. And I bet and the horse broke its leg and the put the horse to sleep and I nver bet another horse.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Artie Bodendorfer said:
You think you have a good bet but if the horse dont finish you lose. I remember betting a two horse race and the guy told me it was a lock to win. And I bet and the horse broke its leg and the put the horse to sleep and I nver bet another horse.

In a one horse race, I'll still roll the dice at 2 to 1 Artie.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
In a one horse race, I'll still roll the dice at 2 to 1 Artie.
I didnt no the had one horse races? THat must be something new. I new the times have passed me by. I did see a one horse race Twice. Once I was blind drunk. And the other time I was dreaming. But I like youre bet. Let me no if you find some one to take the bet. I will take a peace.

shootingarts

me and the ponies

me and the ponies

I'm at the fairgrounds in new orleans and having one of those days. A one horse race is called a walkover and I couldn't have won a bet on a walkover.

About the seventh race a horse broke down on the backstretch. The man beside me is looking through binoculars and losing his mind trying to figure out which one it was. I told him without a moment's hesitation that it was the three horse. He wanted to know how I knew with no binoculars, I told him I had bet the three.

Of course that was the one that had broken down, first time I had been right all day!

Hu

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:

Dick Mc Morran

P.S. All that being said, I am now putting together a new thread based entirely on my religious views.I rarely expound on politics or religion until I've had my late evening quota of Guinness, so you'll just have to wait. :eek: (just kidding Steve) :)

Dick,

Actually, this is as close as we'll get.

Dennis

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I apologize too

I apologize too

I wont let Dick go one up on me. He blames his rants on the booze. I will see that booze and raise him the morphine they are pumping into me. I will be much more civil next week when I am reduced to Vicotin. I know you are a good kid Fanny, but dont you dare talk about my baby, Sarah. I am a groupie. A woman with a rifle really turns me on.

the Beard

Fanatic

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
I wont let Dick go one up on me. He blames his rants on the booze. I will see that booze and raise him the morphine they are pumping into me. I will be much more civil next week when I am reduced to Vicotin. I know you are a good kid Fanny, but dont you dare talk about my baby, Sarah. I am a groupie. A woman with a rifle really turns me on.

the Beard

Actually i am sorry that I called her a side show circus freak--I actually feel very bad for her in a lot of ways. I just felt she was very unprepared for such an important election in a very critical moment in time. I hope all the best for her and I hope she studies and prepares herself better if she plans on running for the Presidency. As a woman I hope that a fellow woman will achieve the Presidency but she must represent it with a full knowledge and understanding of the important issues we face as a nation and I don't believe she succeeded in this campaign. I could not see her running the country if God forbid McCain was unable to.
XOXO
Fanny