A. Pagulayan vs. B. Shuff 2012 Tunica

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Cross side 2 ball with center ball, medium speed. That will allow the cue ball to drizzle off the side of the 3 ball opening up the cub, keeping the cue ball in the middle of an open pack and with a chance to easily get at least 3 more balls.

Beard

John Brumback

Verified Member
With that big lead ya gotta cinch the blue x side with center...and take whatever comes next.
But I 'm going to be the guy with the lead and shoot the 6 straight back..pocket speed:lol:sorry:D broomer

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I also thought the 2 ball cross-side was the shot here even if you don't nip the 3 ball you still get another shot if you make the 2.

Alex thought otherwise. He shot & missed the 7 ball cross-corner:confused:.

ap1.jpg

He left Shuff a tough cross-corner on the 6 that missed and went two rails in the pocket the 6 is near. How can you figure things like that?

ap2.jpg

New 2 You Qs

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
That certainly looks like a poor choice by Alex. Trailing 3-1 and needing 4 balls why would you go up and down the table like that? Freddy's choice looks like the correct one to me.

JB... can't imagine you passing on that 2 ball even with a 3-1 lead.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
With that big lead ya gotta cinch the blue x side with center...and take whatever comes next.
But I 'm going to be the guy with the lead and shoot the 6 straight back..pocket speed:lol:sorry:D broomer

JB... can't imagine you passing on that 2 ball even with a 3-1 lead.

N2YQ's,

Your powers of comprehension are much greater than mine if you can decipher CatFishBreath's shot intentions.

I still don't know what he would shoot here:confused:

CBD

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

JB said the 2 ball across side.
Rod.
P.S. x= + in Ky. :)

Rod,

I get that the "X" equals cross-side, what I don't get is he says "With that big lead ya gotta cinch the blue x side".

Then he says he's going to be the guy with the lead and bank the 6 pocket speed.

He apparently thinks he has the lead in both scenarios or did he mean to say"With that big deficit ya gotta cinch the blue x side"

I'm still confused but that's not an un-natural state:p

CBD

John Brumback

Verified Member
JB said the 2 ball across side.
Rod.
P.S. x= + in Ky. :)

Yes he did,Little Buddy.It just didn't come out very good:eek:.I was in a hurry to go work on my boat.Aint a very good excuse though:eek:

The other dumb part... I was just goofing around and pretending I was the guy with the big lead cause I love that 6ball shot.:lol:sorry JB

ps: I wasn't even drinking either:eek::mad:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Yes he did,Little Buddy.It just didn't come out very good:eek:.I was in a hurry to go work on my boat.Aint a very good excuse though:eek:

The other dumb part... I was just goofing around and pretending I was the guy with the big lead cause I love that 6ball shot.:lol:sorry JB

ps: I wasn't even drinking either:eek::mad:

CFB,

Thanks a lot for explaining that to us:)

P.S. I thought an "X" equaled "your signature" in Kentucky:D

Cowboy "drinking a 1.75 litre bottle of Jenna's finest" Dennis