Next Challenge Match! Who?

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I would like to see Efren Reyes vs. Shannon Dalton, but not a marathon match! But say, going to 5 games/per day, for four days.
I love watching them going at it!

John Schmidt looked pretty impressive at the WCC. Billy Thorpe looked impressive at DCC.

Who would you like to match up? Whitey

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I'd like to see Chris Gentile giving Dippy Dave 18-5 for 50k a game.
I don't care how many days they play.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
It would be cool to see some partners action.

But without partners action... I would love to see....

Efren Reyes Coaching Shane Van Boening

Vs.

Billy Incardona Coaching Darren Appleton(or Jason Shaw)

Maybe allow 3 coaches a game or something or just put a time limit on it.

Would be cool if there was some thing where they pick out 3 options 1 2 and 3.... then the opponents get to force the team to shoot the 3rd best option once a game.
I want to be in the booth because I am hilarious and then you can give me someone like Nick Varner or Larry Schwartz in the booth.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
It would be cool to see some partners action.

But without partners action... I would love to see....

Efren Reyes Coaching Shane Van Boening

Vs.

Billy Incardona Coaching
Darren Appleton(or Jason Shaw)

Maybe allow 3 coaches a game or something or just put a time limit on it.

Would be cool if there was some thing where they pick out 3 options 1 2 and 3.... then the opponents get to force the team to shoot the 3rd best option once a game.
I want to be in the booth because I am hilarious and then you can give me someone like Nick Varner or Larry Schwartz in the booth.
'

that would be quite interesting I think hehe...

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
i'd like to see a super seniors matchup of 87 years old op legend joe thomas against kenny the truck driver from columbus, dont know how old he is, but he's up there around 80 i think--2 great op players, and both legends..... u could see alot of shots u may not normally see.......

Jimmy B

Verified Member
The Iceman Cometh

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
A lot of us would like to see a Chohan/Frost match. But if Scott hasn't been playing, he's not likely going to want to tackle Tony.

Scott mentioned playing with a spot against whomever, but I seriously doubt that he would ever get one, and it would be a second class match if he did.

~Doc

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Tony and Frost would be fun to watch...the match would definitely move along at a nice watchable pace, and there would be plenty of fireworks on display...I'd buy it...

Love to watch the Cannons mind at work, he is a genius at the opening game..
Like Efren's imagination too, it's a damn shame he's getting old...
Love watching JJ's end game play, if you can't learn something watching him, you're just not paying attention...

I would really like to see a faster paced round robin partners match between Danny Smith, Justin Hall, Tony Chohan, and Scott Frost... I'd buy that...

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
How about Bugs Bunny v Elmer Fudd, $100,000 in the middle. Elmer gets 1 ball in hand per game.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
How could there be any "next up" rated ahead of Alex-Dennis?

I might just be next up to take away that belt tomorrow about 1pm. Sounds like i got my choice. Skyler,Head or Dennis... Played Buddy today for a warm up and played well... Action is not hard to find here in our sleepy little town. Hard to believe nobody comes around here looking to play the "locals" anymore :eek:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I might just be next up to take away that belt tomorrow about 1pm. Sounds like i got my choice. Skyler,Head or Dennis... Played Buddy today for a warm up and played well... Action is not hard to find here in our sleepy little town. Hard to believe nobody comes around here looking to play the "locals" anymore :eek:

"locals"

:lol :lol :lol

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I agree that Alex/Dennis are the top 2 one hole players today with Tony not too far behind, especially with the momentum he built for knocking DO off in their first encounter after beating SVB in some action beforehand as well.

I agree with Doc though, I would love to see frost vs tony but I doubt the freezer is going to get any spot from anyone playing one hole and if he did, I don't think I would care as much who won lol...

what about frost vs JJ -- winner gets a HOF nomination... ? :D