Col Billie

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Most of you know Col Billie has reached a significant pinnacle in his pool game. Does anyone remember a few years ago when this guy started? Everytime I see him or talk to him, I am always amazed at his level of progress. I always joke with him that he has 9/7 for life because that is how we started. Really, 9/7 should favor me today.
So the point of my thread is to SPONSOR The Colnerl in the finals of the National Individuals. I suggest we get the person who makes our shirts, make a shirt, made for him from one of those SPF shirts. It should say SPONSORED BY ONE POCKET.ORG on the back and his name embroidered on the front. If we can get him a little extra beer money, I am sure he would take it.
Myself, if our shirt maker can do what I am suggesting and if it is OK with the members, I will pay for the shirt and add $50 US.
Any takers?

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Most of you know Col Billie has reached a significant pinnacle in his pool game. Does anyone remember a few years ago when this guy started? Everytime I see him or talk to him, I am always amazed at his level of progress. I always joke with him that he has 9/7 for life because that is how we started. Really, 9/7 should favor me today.
So the point of my thread is to SPONSOR The Colnerl in the finals of the National Individuals. I suggest we get the person who makes our shirts, make a shirt, made for him from one of those SPF shirts. It should say SPONSORED BY ONE POCKET.ORG on the back and his name embroidered on the front. If we can get him a little extra beer money, I am sure he would take it.
Myself, if our shirt maker can do what I am suggesting and if it is OK with the members, I will pay for the shirt and add $50 US.
Any takers?

I can get him a shirt made for sure!

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Hey guys thanks but you can’t wear logo shirts at the tournament. It is one of the apa rules. They pay for my hotel and entry fees. Really appreciate the sentiments. A bag of dog food would probably be more appropriate for when I dog it. Lol

B

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Hey guys thanks but you can’t wear logo shirts at the tournament. It is one of the apa rules. They pay for my hotel and entry fees. Really appreciate the sentiments. A bag of dog food would probably be more appropriate for when I dog it. Lol

B

I will have a buddy of mine that is playing in it buy you some High Life then!

Cory in dc

Verified Member

B

Good luck, Billie!

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I already sponsored him for life.
You can ask oneholenut for details :)

Go gettem champ!!!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Go gettem champ!!!

He told me you shot bad, he got lucky and that this was his one in ten win.
Not to take anything away from what he has done, he has had those streaks with me but later on, dead meat.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX

Go gettem champ!!!

Dan, Did you ever get any sleep ? Or, do you still say Sleep is overrated ?

I thought I was an action hound til I met you. How long did you andf I play, 10 - 12 hours ?

Great to meet you and from now on when you post in WWYD's, I will pay attention.;)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

I thought I was an action hound til I met you. How long did you andf I play, 10 - 12 hours ?

Great to meet you and from now on when you post in WWYD's, I will pay attention.;)

Ill be looking for you. You play like Larry so I know how your game. Thats half the battle. Now if I can make a ball, we’ll be playing much longer than 10-12 hours. And we are going to bet it up, $2-3 per game!!!!!:frus

ChicagoFats

Verified Member

I eventually slept after I left Boston on Tuesday. Pilot played piggy banks tonight so I missed out on the fun.

We played a long time until the banks tournament started.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I eventually slept after I left Boston on Tuesday. Pilot played piggy banks tonight so I missed out on the fun.

We played a long time until the banks tournament started.

Hope to meet you when I come to Chicago to play the Ghost. If I have any $$ left we can play some.