Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2019, 03:34 PM
Verified Member

Default Shredder vs. Freezer at Buffalos

Danny Smith

Ay freezer, come freeze up 20k at buffalos for a little one pocket session! Attention freezer I never lost I just ran out of money! I'm ready!

Scott Frost
15 hrs ∑
I heard Danny Smith just called me out? Iím willing to accommodate him.

Come to Buffalo's May 23-26 for the best tournament in the world and a top of the line money match between Freezer Scott Frost and Shredder Danny Smith. Will not be streamed.
Old 03-29-2019, 06:47 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRLongArm View Post
Danny Smith

Ay freezer, come freeze up 20k at buffalos for a little one pocket session! Attention freezer I never lost I just ran out of money! I'm ready!

Scott Frost
15 hrs ∑
I heard Danny Smith just called me out? Iím willing to accommodate him.

Come to Buffalo's May 23-26 for the best tournament in the world and a top of the line money match between Freezer Scott Frost and Shredder Danny Smith. Will not be streamed.
Someone should stream this epic
Old 03-30-2019, 02:37 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoretallpaul View Post
Someone should stream this epic
I think the tournament promoters are putting up part of the money for one of them because of its appeal to possible live spectators, and they don't want to dilute that by streaming.

Ray Hansen is streaming the tournament itself. Unfortunately, Ray rarely records for future viewing, so catch it live or miss it. Come on down and I'll buy you a cup of N'awlins chickory coffee. Ball-mur is only a hop, skip and a jump away.
Old 03-30-2019, 09:39 AM
Verified Member

I would love to come down to see all of this , but the smoke is awful on me.
I plan on buying stream and itís too bad everyone canít view this gambling match. Could a been good for folks too far away to come see it live.~T
Old 03-30-2019, 12:39 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by one pocket guy View Post
I would love to come down to see all of this , but the smoke is awful on me.
I plan on buying stream and itís too bad everyone canít view this gambling match. Could a been good for folks too far away to come see it live.~T
Dang it, I was hoping to see you this weekend but it turned out that I had to be here.

You never know whether a former smoker will be more or less sensitive to the smoke than average, but I'm lucky to be one of those not bothered. That's why it surprises me -- especially you and pilot -- who are bothered so much at Buffalo's where I would have said the high ceiling and strong air-moving equipment would explain why I don't notice it at all.
Old 03-30-2019, 05:20 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
I think the tournament promoters are putting up part of the money for one of them because of its appeal to possible live spectators, and they don't want to dilute that by streaming.

Ray Hansen is streaming the tournament itself. Unfortunately, Ray rarely records for future viewing, so catch it live or miss it. Come on down and I'll buy you a cup of N'awlins chickory coffee. Ball-mur is only a hop, skip and a jump away.
The stream issue has nothing to do with Buffalo. It's between Scott's team and Ray. But I am mediating it and hopefully, we will have a stream at the end of the day.
Old 03-30-2019, 05:48 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRLongArm View Post
The stream issue has nothing to do with Buffalo. It's between Scott's team and Ray. But I am mediating it and hopefully, we will have a stream at the end of the day.
Gotcha.

Thanks
Old 04-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Verified Member

Is there a phone number for Buffalosí other than whatís on their FB page...no one ever seems to answer. Maybe itís just their thing not to answer the phone? I donít know...seems odd.