Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Verified Member

Thumbs up your thoughts after the break...thanks

you broke
he responded
its your shot now
your pocket is on the cue ball side of the table (obviously)
Name:  wwyd 44 1a.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  70.8 KB

Name:  wwyd 44 2a.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  51.5 KB

Name:  wwyd 44 3a.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  55.1 KB
Attached Images

Old 04-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Verified Member

Thin the 5 to open it up with extreme inside English. Send whitey to end rail.... selling out the 6 no problemo.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Verified Member

Not much offense available here, Larry. But, I would two rail that 14 ball back to my hole's quadrant, and pull the CB over and into those three balls to the right. Could get him into trouble in there.

P.S. I think the problem with coming off the 5 ball is that the 6 ball is going to be a free shot that with the proper speed provides great position and CB safety. JMHO

Last edited by darmoose; 04-04-2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: new thought
Old 04-04-2019, 09:32 PM
Verified Member

14 off the side pocket point back into your balls by the pocket and send him up table.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Verified Member

I always like the two railers but you have to tuck it well. I wouldnít mind opening up those two ball but the top rail is no good. You have to get super close to the middle diamond on the long rail and give him a tough back cut where he canít control whitey
Old 04-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Verified Member

I don't see any offensive shot here and finding a defensive shot is difficult.
I think I would take a foul here by either going two rails around the 13 ball to get behind the 6 ball or going between the 14 and 15 balls to get three rails to behind the 6 ball. Both are easy to do.
P.S . If the six is not in the way you can go four rails all the way to the one ball.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Verified Member

I want to open up the 5/8 but I am not going up table to do it and leave a shot on the 6. I donít see any other good options so it will have to wait. I think I am going to 2 rail the cb and try to settle just behind the 1 ball. I am not concerned if I foul. Yes I you donít get under the 1 you will leave a bank on the 6 but it will be awkward.

I considered 2 railing out of the corner to get behind the 6 but the response would put you right back where you are or worse.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:20 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardmix View Post
I want to open up the 5/8 but I am not going up table to do it and leave a shot on the 6. I donít see any other good options so it will have to wait. I think I am going to 2 rail the cb and try to settle just behind the 1 ball. I am not concerned if I foul. Yes I you donít get under the 1 you will leave a bank on the 6 but it will be awkward.

I considered 2 railing out of the corner to get behind the 6 but the response would put you right back where you are or worse.
That's what I see....also, don't think you can pocket the cue ball one rail, phew.
no link....
Old 04-05-2019, 04:57 AM
Verified Member

Kick 1 rail in between the 5 and 13 and catch the bottom half of the 7 ball, cb goes to his long rail and could tuck in behind the 1 ball. Tough spot here!
Old 04-05-2019, 06:22 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardmix View Post

ben is this your idea?
Name:  wwyd 444 hardmix shot.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  25.6 KB