Update - POWER ONE POCKET V2 Is In!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Well great news for all of you who patiently waited. POP V2 is in. Over 3 hours of content. featuring one of the best one pocket players in the world and history of the game. We will be shipping out on Monday for the pre-orders and we have inventory to ship out right away for new orders. Thanks everyone and you will get an email with your digital access for those who pre-ordered very soon too. :smile:

www.poweronepocket.com

Link to Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyiiS6N-9rg

Chapter 1: Racking And Breaking
Chapter 2: Returning the Break
Chapter 3: Banks
Chapter 4: Takeouts
Chapter 5: Throw
Chapter 6: The End Game
Chapter 7: 15 Ball Run Out
Chapter 8: Road Stories
Chapter 9: Shot Stories
Chapter 10: Player Match Reviews

Bonus Features!

Attachments

• 1920060_961200137239835_2513936778101449632_n.jpg
    1920060_961200137239835_2513936778101449632_n.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DVD Case.jpg
    DVD Case.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 0

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i received my copy yesterday and watched the first four chapters this morning. there are several notable things, that any one alone, would be worth the cost of the dvd. thanks scott and lenny....
:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
got mine saturday
very well produced and great information
the bonus material was icing on the cake
kudos to scott and lenny
highly recommended

WhatWouldWojoDo

Verified Member
I got my signed copy and have watched it a couple times already. Just like the first volume, it does not disappoint. Tons of information and insight that will help me play more powerful one pocket.

Went and play 1P for a few hours yesterday and many times I did shots from Volume 1 or 2. Immediately I joked about 'channeling Scott Frost' when I hit one about as good as anyone could possibly hit it. The only drawback to these DVD's is that now I'm going to have to give up more weight :heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Update - POWER ONE POCKET V2 Is In!

Received my online login early this am. Awesome! Much more convenient to watch on my iPhone and fantastic picture. Really well done Lenny. Of course the content is excellent again. So worth it.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I've been working through it. Great stuff, Frost is fun to watch and the video quality is very good. And I just got an email with the information needed to stream it, so I can watch on my iPad.

Great job, thanks Lenny! If I study it, I'll make my $40 back many times over.

Sadly, I can't see how this sells even 1k copies, unless I'm misjudging the size of the target 1P audience (hopefully I am misjudging). That's no fault of the quality, just an issue of the size of the market. I wish there was a better return in this for Frost/Lenny.

Once I add the knowledge in Tom-Tom's forthcoming book, I'll be ready for DCC. I just need for no one else to watch the video or read the book until after DCC.

BTW, maybe Tom-Tom and Lenny should split a booth at DCC...might be the best single venue to sell lots of copies of both.

Cory

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Got my online login and have watched a lot of it this morning. Great content. Thanks, Len, you and Scott have done a great job.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
i received my copy yesterday and watched the first four chapters this morning. there are several notable things, that any one alone, would be worth the cost of the dvd. thanks scott and lenny....
:)
You are welcome and it is a great value.
got mine saturday
very well produced and great information
the bonus material was icing on the cake
kudos to scott and lenny
highly recommended
The bonus material with the bloopers is pretty funny.
I got my signed copy and have watched it a couple times already. Just like the first volume, it does not disappoint. Tons of information and insight that will help me play more powerful one pocket.

Went and play 1P for a few hours yesterday and many times I did shots from Volume 1 or 2. Immediately I joked about 'channeling Scott Frost' when I hit one about as good as anyone could possibly hit it. The only drawback to these DVD's is that now I'm going to have to give up more weight :heh
Glad you liked it, just don't tell people you have seen it and if they have ask them for a little something.

Received my online login early this am. Awesome! Much more convenient to watch on my iPhone and fantastic picture. Really well done Lenny. Of course the content is excellent again. So worth it.
Glad you like the ability to have online access, it is a cool feature being able to watch it without having the DVD.
I've been working through it. Great stuff, Frost is fun to watch and the video quality is very good. And I just got an email with the information needed to stream it, so I can watch on my iPad.

Great job, thanks Lenny! If I study it, I'll make my $40 back many times over.

Sadly, I can't see how this sells even 1k copies, unless I'm misjudging the size of the target 1P audience (hopefully I am misjudging). That's no fault of the quality, just an issue of the size of the market. I wish there was a better return in this for Frost/Lenny.

Once I add the knowledge in Tom-Tom's forthcoming book, I'll be ready for DCC. I just need for no one else to watch the video or read the book until after DCC.

BTW, maybe Tom-Tom and Lenny should split a booth at DCC...might be the best single venue to sell lots of copies of both.

Cory
The first one sold over a 1000 copies, probably a few hundred more than that making it possibly the best selling one pocket DVD made to date I am guessing. At Derby that year we released it and brought 250 copies and we left with none. This one sold out the pre-order of 50 within 7 hours and to date roughly 200 have been sold. One thing I realize it is a small niche market but a very loyal and hardcore pool group, one pocket also has never been more popular. I believe Accu-Stats will be selling them at their booth at Derby this year. Glad you like the DVD!
Got my online login and have watched a lot of it this morning. Great content. Thanks, Len, you and Scott have done a great job.
You are welcome, enjoy!

Cory in dc

Verified Member
The first one sold over a 1000 copies, probably a few hundred more than that making it possibly the best selling one pocket DVD made to date I am guessing. At Derby that year we released it and brought 250 copies and we left with none. This one sold out the pre-order of 50 within 7 hours and to date roughly 200 have been sold. One thing I realize it is a small niche market but a very loyal and hardcore pool group, one pocket also has never been more popular. I believe Accu-Stats will be selling them at their booth at Derby this year. Glad you like the DVD!

You are welcome, enjoy!

Great to hear, hopefully you'll break that record!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Great to hear, hopefully you'll break that record!

I hope so too, only time will tell. So far the reviews have been really good for it. I knew the first one would be a tough act to follow and this went much smoother then the last one too so I was worried it was just too easy but I think Scott and I just know what we gotta do and execute. :heh