The Official Action And Woofing Thread For The 2015 DCC

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Gentleman, feel free to make your gambling challenges here in this thread to other esteemed onepocket.org members.....and please note: I am available to hold the stakes for any games - and I only expect 5% jelly from the winner...:heh...

And so...brother Bille and I have just started things off with a bang ----->

I think the main point made is this... If Ghost wants to spot me 12 8, then he should have to spot more balls on his scratch than I do on mine... I like this idea... he takes an intentional, has to spot 1, I take an intentional spot 1, he replies with another scratch and since the spot goes over a half a ball, he spots 2.

So if he has to spot 2 every other intentional, the odds of the game stay even... I like this a lot... even though he out moves me, shoots straighter <-----I don't shoot straighter than you, or anybody else for that matter - the blind old ghost makes 4 spot shots out of 10 tries :eek: how many do you make out of 10? ...

What do you say to that one ghostie... 100 a game? you spot 2 every other intentional foul...

B

Brother Bille - I accept your challenge, with your conditions re. intentional scratches - I have way the worst of it - I'm just gonna try and outrun the nuts

- Ghost

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Alrighty then...that's one Miller down, and one to go...:heh...also, so far, I'm looking forward to playing...

Ghost vs. Steve Booth - our usual game.

Ghost vs. straightback/Dan - terms, to be determined.

Ghost vs. Mkbtank/Mitch - terms, to be determined.

Ghost vs. Efren - playing even, if he will play :eek: for $10 a game.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
The Official Action And Woofing Thread For The 2015 DCC

Should be a great trip. So far, I am marching up with: Ghost, Col. Bille, Dustin, and SB.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I think I will wear your shirt during our match so you can at least feel like you won something... roflmao

B

Brother Bille....I hope you wear the shirt when we play..because as I said in another thread..I put the Ghost juju in all of my shirts that I sell - and what that magic juju does is..anybody that's wearing my shirt will play better One Pocket when wearing it...unless they wear it when playing against me - in that case, they will play worse than normal...:eek:...:heh

- Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hey Rob....If you've got some time away from working on serious $$$ action...I'd enjoy matching up with you for some casual/friendly $30 a game One Pocket.

- Ghost

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Hey, JR Hendy, you gonna go to the DCC? If Ghost will play with a shot clock, I'll put you in for $5K:D.
I'm not going on any more road trips unless there is first class all the way.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I think I will wear your shirt during our match so you can at least feel like you won something... roflmao

B

Remember Billy, you have 9-7 for life and if you raise the bet, more spot.
When you coming back? Spend a couple of extra days and we can go to Yosemite.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Hey, JR Hendy, you gonna go to the DCC? If Ghost will play with a shot clock, I'll put you in for $5K:D.
I'm not going on any more road trips unless there is first class all the way.

The bet has been rescinded. I didn't know we weren't going to the DCC. Probably better. Seeing Kentucky when it is cold and bleak is disparaging. I've seen enough of my friends and family to last a few more years.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Gotta put this up again, where it belongs...

Gotta put this up again, where it belongs...

but John, I have a great idea ----->

Let's play partners against him at the DCC :eek: :D :eek: with us getting 11-8 - that's the fair game since he get's to play on his own against two stubborn old partners...:heh...and...

I'll put up the $$$ for both of us...:eek: :eek: :p

- Ghost

chicagomike

Verified Member
Calling John Henderson to the action room......provided you have not had your fill of partners action and have had time to remove the needles from your eyes the Friendly Ghost and I would be looking forward to playing a "friendly" set with you:frus

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Calling John Henderson to the action room......provided you have not had your fill of partners action and have had time to remove the needles from your eyes the Friendly Ghost and I would be looking forward to playing a "friendly" set with you:frus

Me, in the middle of two Chicago guys:eek:

Maybe I can talk Bernie into helping me out.:D, or with a little weight, I will talk my roomie, Kentucky Bill into playing.