CatFishBreath vs. S. Frost 2011 D.C.C.

beatle

Verified Member
3 rail the 14 and 3 rail the cue ball back down around to hide it somewhere.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Free shot

Free shot

Being 6'6'', I'm cuttin' it in, hangin' it at worst. Bottom of rack won't be inplay on the overcut. Picture of the overhead camera shot, the shot looks realistic, the other camera angle with the player behind the shot looks twice as hard. The speed needed to make this ball, will put me on my opponents table side, be nice ta have that offensive bank position.

Last edited:

3zss

From
Near Dallas, TX
up and back

up and back

shoot the 13 ? up table to come back near my pocket - strike cue ball at 8 o clock and bring cue around three rails to leave in stack hopefully next to one ball.

Last edited:

John Brumback

Verified Member
Bank the 11 straight back,(3ball combo),draw the cball 3 rails and put between the 10 and 3. John B

PS: I like wwyd's now:D

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Bank the 11 straight back,(3ball combo),draw the cball 3 rails and put between the 10 and 3. John B

I saw this immediately but figured I probably better stay away from that. Who do I think I am, John B? :)

I would probably try to thin the 15 and get behind the stack like others suggested but this bank works great if you can get the CB behind the stack (even if you don't make the 3 ball bank combo).

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I saw this immediately but figured I probably better stay away from that. Who do I think I am, John B? :)

I would probably try to thin the 15 and get behind the stack like others suggested but this bank works great if you can get the CB behind the stack (even if you don't make the 3 ball bank combo).

We mortals don't need to be thinking about making a ball... it pushes stuff in a good direction and puts whitey someplace good as long as the speed and spin are approximately right. Wish I could get to my table to shoot it a few times exactly as it lays, but I've played many similar and this one looks like a no-brainer. (Dave Maddux first showed me this shot and it comes up quite a bit.)

edit: Speaking of Dave Maddux, there's one of the great guys in pool. Has anyone talked to him lately?

Cory in dc

Verified Member

For *me*, it looks like the hit on the object ball might be a little too thick to get that action.

One could also 3-rail the 14 with a ton of draw and get the cue ball 2 rails towards the 3/10. I don't think the 7 is in the way.

Last edited:

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
We mortals don't need to be thinking about making a ball... it pushes stuff in a good direction and puts whitey someplace good as long as the speed and spin are approximately right. Wish I could get to my table to shoot it a few times exactly as it lays, but I've played many similar and this one looks like a no-brainer. (Dave Maddux first showed me this shot and it comes up quite a bit.)

edit: Speaking of Dave Maddux, there's one of the great guys in pool. Has anyone talked to him lately?

If you are talking about Dave Maddux from Atlanta you are correct....Great guy! I used to play Dave a sets of 9 ball and 1P at Mr.Cues. Something happened about 6 months ago and Dave chose to play elsewhere. Too bad, I always enjoy his company.

Hardmix

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
shoot the 13 ? up table to come back near my pocket - strike cue ball at 8 o clock and bring cue around three rails to leave in stack hopefully next to one ball.

Very good Fish, you win a cookie:).

John banked the 13 back into the 7 and handled the cueball perfectly.

jb4.jpg

He left it here for Frost:

jb5.jpg