Fusco vs Varner 1991 L.O.P.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
The Ghost is taking a pummeling at the hands of the hacker. The Ghost lets loose with a haymaker and as usual he misses. The hacker counters with a combination. The Ghost is against the ropes, he is out on his feet. The Hacker moves in to finish the Ghost off. The hacker has won every round on evrey judges scorecard. Here are the final punch stats for the fight. Jabs landed- Hacker 314 Ghost 2 power shots landed- Hacker 178 Ghost 0. It was a totally one sided fight. Guess the prefight odds that had the Ghost as a 54 to 1 underdog against the Hacker were right on the money. This was a horrible mismatch the Ghost was scared to death to throw any punches. He must of thought his defensive strategy would make the Hacker punch himself out. We just got a report from the doctors it appears(from his shot selections:D) that the Ghost has brain damage but it looks like it was their before the Hacker fight. The Hacker improves his record to 45-0 all 45 by way of the big KO. The lowly Ghosts record falls to 3- 74. Lets hope The Ghost retires from the ring after the beat down. The crowd is on their feet their chanting..... HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER:heh

Ghost, what have we created?:help

Billy I.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
There's only one person that can help us out of this Ghost, Dr. Kevorkian

Dr. Bill

Billy, it's all your fault...you playing him at the DCC is what brought him here :heh I think the word-hacker must have been stuck on the bottom of your shoe when you left there...:p...:lol

- Gh:cool:st

PS, No Billy, we don't need Kervorkian...we'll just let Larry, Rod, and Dennis handle him...:D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Billy, it's all your fault...you playing him at the DCC is what brought him here :heh I think the word-hacker must have been stuck on the bottom of your shoe when you left there...:p...:lol

PS, No Billy, we don't need Kervorkian...we'll just let Larry, Rod, and Dennis handle him...:D

Oh no your going to sick the 3 stooges on me

onepockethacker

Verified Member

I spoke to my doctor about you sticking Larry, Rod and dennis on me.... he prescribed H-warts he says it works perfect for getting rid of anal warts

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Billy, it's all your fault...you playing him at the DCC is what brought him here I think the word-hacker must have been stuck on the bottom of your shoe when you left there...:p... - Gh:cool:st

They could of used The Beards help but the Hacker gave him a hug and they made up.:D But Dennis is capable, he's handled worse, dont you think?:confused:

Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
They could of used The Beards help but the Hacker gave him a hug and they made up.:D But Dennis is capable, he's handled worse, dont you think?:confused:

Billy I.

OK guys i can take a hint.. if you guys dont want me to post anymore let me know.. i dont want you mad at me.. cant we all just get along.. just say the word an im gone guys.. i know when im not wanted..:(

On 2nd thought i like it hear. The Hacker is running this show. There is a new sheriff in town and his name is Onepockethacker you all be cool now

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
OK guys i can take a hint.. if you guys dont want me to post anymore let me know.. i dont want you mad at me.. cant we all just get along.. just say the word an im gone guys.. i know when im not wanted..:(
I certainly don't want you to leave, I know you're going to have a moment of weakness and bite off more than you can chew and then it will be a sad and happy day here at one pocket.org.:lol

But I was wrong before:eek:

Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I certainly don't want you to leave, I know you're going to have a moment of weakness and bite off more than you can chew and then it will be a sad and happy day here at one pocket.org.:lol

But I was wrong before:eek:

Billy I.

Are you still mad at me because YOU fumbled the NUTS?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

What ! A lovely child like you. Don't leave, how would we learn to play without you. Especially since you said, and I quote "I'm not into wolfing and all that circus crap" I don't think anyone here's that thin skinned. (except Freddy, who conned you into an apology) As I said before sincerely
You're welcome here, you fit right in.
Rod.

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Billy I.

The Hacker may be my new 'hero'...He is at least twice as sarcastic as myself, plus he has a much more vivid imagination...I would say he can give Don Rickles, (my old hero) two picks, and the hit..:eek:

However, lets see how he handles the Rust Belt Lunatic, or better yet... 'Clarebaby',(if he gets out of line with the Duck)...Remember the Beatle ?..His picture is now in Webster's, right next to the word..."Emasculation"...:p

Wikipedia;

'Emasculation'...is the removal of the genitalia (castration) of a male, notably the penis and/or the testicles.

[edit] See also
Castration
Castration anxiety
Feminization (sociology)
Masculinity
Penis removal
Womb and vagina envy

·

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
What ! A lovely child like you. Don't leave, how would we learn to play without you. Especially since you said, and I quote "I'm not into wolfing and all that circus crap" I don't think anyone here's that thin skinned. (except Freddy, who conned you into an apology) As I said before sincerely
You're welcome here, you fit right in.
Rod.

In all seriousness this isnt woofing because no games are going to come from this( unless some of these guys move up on the heart transplant list) This is just having fun with a bunch of fellow one pocket lovers. In real life Billy will tell you how i match up.... Now as far as teaching all these guys to play better one pocket All i can say is I can heal the sick but i cant raise the dead!! As far as your game in particular and getting your game up to pro speed there is an old saying... You cant make ice cream out of horseshit

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Are you still mad at me because YOU fumbled the NUTS?
I've had the nuts the last 10 or so times I played, with similiar results, check my win loss record in the last 5 years. I'm like 4 winners and 20 losers but i'm still trying.:frus Guess i'll have to get the triples to take it off, if you noticed I jumped right over the doubles.:heh:eek:

Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I've had the nuts the last 10 or so times I played, with similiar results, check my win loss record in the last 5 years. I'm like 4 winners and 20 losers but i'm still trying.:frus Guess i'll have to get the triples to take it off, if you noticed I jumped right over the doubles.:heh:eek:

Billy I.

Hacker slips through Billy the Kids fingers. Billy you know you can beat me 10 to 8. You took the game lightly, i got a bunch of rolls and scratched out a lucky win. I shouldnt even give you the same game but i have to much respect for your one pocket game not to. Im basically going to donate the money back to you by giving you the same NUTS again. My only chance at winning is if by some miracle YOU fumble the NUTS again. I doubt that will happen.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Hacker slips through Billy the Kids fingers. Billy you know you can beat me 10 to 8. You took the game lightly, i got a bunch of rolls and scratched out a lucky win. I shouldnt even give you the same game but i have to much respect for your one pocket game not to. Im basically going to donate the money back to you by giving you the same NUTS again. My only chance at winning is if by some miracle YOU fumble the NUTS again. I doubt that will happen.

I actually was considering playing the same game (right) until you announced that your win loss record was the better than any ones for the past 5 years, and then went on to say in all honesty that you have a very impressive beat list. WOW!!!!:eek: And then you preceded to logically explain why your shot choice was correct. After listening to all that I concluded that we caught you in a serious moment, that demanded respect, and now that's what you've gotten, at least from me. You should be happy that i'll still play 10 to 8 one game 10 to 7 the next. But if you lose any weight i'll retract that offer, or if you wait too long it's off the table. Too long at my age is not that long.:(

Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I actually was considering playing the same game (right) until you announced that your win loss record was the better than any ones for the past 5 years, and then went on to say in all honesty that you have a very impressive beat list. WOW!!!!:eek: And then you preceded to logically explain why your shot choice was correct. After listening to all that I concluded that we caught you in a serious moment, that demanded respect, and now that's what you've gotten, at least from me. You should be happy that i'll still play 10 to 8 one game 10 to 7 the next. But if you lose any weight i'll retract that offer, or if you wait too long it's off the table. Too long at my age is not that long.:(

Billy I.

I am right now going to publish my beat list. Here it is for the world to see..

Billy Incardona- 8 to 7 than 10 to 8

Thats it. Now if thats not impressive i dont know what is. Anytime you can put a one pocket Hall of Famer( man the sound of that makes me shiver) on your beat list that is impressive.
As far as my win loss record the last 5 years its 2 and 0 thanks Billy!!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghost, you make a lot of valid points.

Billy, you should have stopped your post right then - quit while you were ahead - because after that, you stopped making accurate observations and analysis...:heh

Billy I.

All kidding aside....I've always considered you a top-tier analyst of one pocket and the players that play the game....but you're player analyzing skills have to go down a notch because of your continued incorrect analysis of my conception/approach to the game and style of play....for one thing, you've never played me, or watched me play for any length of time, so you don't even know my game - which makes it foolish of you, not to mention impossible, for you to analyze it - that's just a hard, cold, fact....you keep calling me a defensive player who doesn't think or play offensively - that's 100% ill-conceived and incorrect....did you ever see/read my one pocket philosophy that I've posted up here a couple of times over the last several years?....here's an excerpt that applies to this current post >>>

"The first thing that I tell a new one pocket student of mine is that I can sum up ‘my concept’ of how I believe correct one pocket should be played with this hyphenated two word description: -Intelligent-Aggressive-….

To begin with, this means that every single time that you step to the table (unless you're in a trap) you should be intently looking to attack - find or create an offensive shot and strive to keep your opponent on the defensive - don’t let him act - keep making him react...and always be looking for 'power shots' - shots that move several balls towards your pocket"

That's what I firmly believe, and how I approach the game - does that sound like somebody looking to just play defense and bunt balls around...:rolleyes:

- Ghost

PS, And I'm sure Papie and/or his new butt-buddy hacker <----:heh will be on here soon to knock this post of mine, in some juvenile, asinine way, as usual...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
OK guys The Hacker is running this show. There is a new clown in town and his name is Onepockethacker - and I'm including a pic of me, cruising around on my scooter in Miami, so y'all will recognize me if I show up at your poolhall >>>

ROB.jpg

Hey hacker....nice pic - never seen or met you, but that's exactly what I pictured you as looking like...:p...:heh...:lol

- Ghost

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Game 3 ... It's Varner's shot ... what to do ?
Did we ever find out what Varner shot here? He shoots so conservatively I just cannot see him taking onepockethacker's shot. Of course you might have posted his shot and I lost it in the thick of the, um, discussion, lol.