needed six what happened?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I needed six today and luckily won the game. I'm pocket A. this is the layout, what would you shoot ? scroll thru to see what happened. I hung the last ball and he jumped it off the table. I won from there. (played safe)
ps; it's easier playing cheap
PPS; thanks Dennis, I was reading your advanced instructions as I was doing this.[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3FUpo4GXFo4KAWf1LVHF4NaXv3OXKC4PKak4Qdvy@3FUpo4GXFo4KAWf1LVHF4NaPv3OXKC4PKak4Qdvy4iaPv1iVtw4ibSo4kKak4kaYG4kbux4kcUD3kQUp3kRKr@3FUpo4GXFo4KAWh1LVHF4NWsM3OXKC3PQme4Qdvy4fAWh4fcIl3kQme3kBdh4kNXi4kMyj@3FUpo4GWgj4KTiM1LVHF4NWsM3OXKC4PMib4Qdvy4bXFo4bWXn4bcQs4kMib4kWwe4kcdx3kNWS@3FUpo4GRFN4KTiM1LVHF4NWsM3OXKC3POUV4Qchy3aUpo3abeK4abrq3kOUV3kTSj3kTSj2kTCf@4FOkM4GRFN4KTiM1LVHF4NWsM3OXKC2PTCc4Qchy3jXKC3jbta4jfCt4jeMs4jeMs4jdnm2kTCc2kVnG2kcrx2kEvs1kcUH1kXDV1kXDV1kXTX@4FOkM4GRFN4KTiM1LUyB4NWsM4OLqM1PXLT4Qchy1gUyB3gbOi4gcAM4gYWh4gYWh4gXpo1kXLT1kVgE1kbto1kYYX@[/CUETABLE]

Skin

Verified Member
Everything about that is impressive, Rod, from the paged layouts to the run. Man, you guys are good around here! Real good. Thanks for this post. That twister on the 14 to get started was a great shot.

Skin

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Nice job Rod, on the ball run and the layout. It's a lot of work to do that the first few times.

And in regard to your first attempt to post this layout: Be aware that computer glitches can occur in these multiple page layouts. If you use the 'wei table help' link and then click on 'cue table tutorial' it's explained that sometimes the very long strings of information can cause problems.

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
Dennis, you have done everybody a service with your instructions on how to do the WEI tables. I think Steve owes you a T-shirt for it. No, two T-shirts at least.

btw: been meaning to ask. What's a cowboy doing in Detroit of all places? :rolleyes:

Skin

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Skin said:
Dennis, you have done everybody a service with your instructions on how to do the WEI tables. I think Steve owes you a T-shirt for it. No, two T-shirts at least.

btw: been meaning to ask. What's a cowboy doing in Detroit of all places? :rolleyes:

Skin

Skin,

My reward is seeing all the WEI layouts that are starting to be posted. Artie is even considering learning it. That would be great.

And to answer your second question, my horse broke down. Actually that was your first question. I also need 30 minutes to edit sometimes.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
androd great run and posting on the weii table. i guess you guys are going to get me to start trying too. btw since we talked alot about how to hit that bank shot,the first one that got you started, how did you hit it? (very well to say the least!!!! but what english if any and center or low?

senor

Verified Member
As someone who has been an unwilling participant in many of Rod's unlikely comebacks, I have to say this doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, it makes me sick!!! Just kidding Rod...Nice shooting.

Rodney definitely bares his teeth and bites when backed into a corner. This just goes to show you that you can't leave your opponent any air, even when you need 1 and he needs 6.

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
I applaud you on your multiple page runout Androd........You guys are all passing me up. :eek:

Very nice shooting also......

One page-george

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
androd said:
I needed six today and luckily won the game. I'm pocket A. this is the layout, what would you shoot ? scroll thru to see what happened. I hung the last ball and he jumped it off the table. I won from there. (played safe)
Great run, Rod! Scott Frost couldn't have done any better. 'Course now everbody is going to be asking for weight...

Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Nice job Rod, on the ball run and the layout. It's a lot of work to do that the first few times.

And in regard to your first attempt to post this layout: Be aware that computer glitches can occur in these multiple page layouts. If you use the 'wei table help' link and then click on 'cue table tutorial' it's explained that sometimes the very long strings of information can cause problems.

Dennis, everything was fine until I edited to give you the credit you deserve. then the table wouldn't come back, Beware editing !
PS; Had been to the "Tequilla Mockingbird" for mexican food and the bird pecked me a bit, and I forgot to credit you at first.
Rod.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
lll said:
androd great run and posting on the weii table. i guess you guys are going to get me to start trying too. btw since we talked alot about how to hit that bank shot,the first one that got you started, how did you hit it? (very well to say the least!!!! but what english if any and center or low?

I've always drawn the ball just a bit. No english on either side for this position.
PS; very much of one side or the other doesn't help, it keeps the ball from turning back with my stroke.
Rod.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
gbru said:
I applaud you on your multiple page runout Androd........You guys are all passing me up. :eek:

Very nice shooting also......

One page-george

I had the advanced directions from Dennis' post on the screen by the WEI layout. At one point the computer started beeping like a bomb and Microsoft threw me out. I started over and experimented a bit and got it up, then tried to edit and lost it again. I'm nothing if not stubborn, anyway third time was the charm.
PS; there is an clear page button as well as a clear table button. You can do this George.
Rod.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
gulfportdoc said:
Great run, Rod! Scott Frost couldn't have done any better. 'Course now everbody is going to be asking for weight...

Doc

Thanks Doc. Of course Scott wouldn't have let himself get in that position. The sharks know I'm a sucker, and the suckers think I'm a shark, so there's always weight involved.
Rod.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Check out my take on Scott in the other thread.

Check out my take on Scott in the other thread.

androd said:
Thanks Doc. Of course Scott wouldn't have let himself get in that position. The sharks know I'm a sucker, and the suckers think I'm a shark, so there's always weight involved.
Rod.

Rod,

It has been so long since I've ran 5-6 balls, that I don't have to worry about multi-page layouts, one or two pages will cover my heroics.
Good shooting !!

Dick <---is now expecting major weight my next swing thru Texas. :eek:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Everybodys got a line.

Everybodys got a line.

SJDinPHX said:
Rod,

It has been so long since I've ran 5-6 balls, that I don't have to worry about multi-page layouts, one or two pages will cover my heroics.
Good shooting !!

Dick <---is now expecting major weight my next swing thru Texas. :eek:

I was talking to an Eskimo on a dog sled, he said he was watching a streaming match from Arizona and saw "Jose Dick" playing in the background and you never missed a ball. Welcome to the age of Information.

Rod.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
senor said:
As someone who has been an unwilling participant in many of Rod's unlikely comebacks, I have to say this doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, it makes me sick!!! Just kidding Rod...Nice shooting.

Rodney definitely bares his teeth and bites when backed into a corner. This just goes to show you that you can't leave your opponent any air, even when you need 1 and he needs 6.

Senor, thanks for the compliment. I have shot my way out of a few corners playing you , but I've paid my way out of many more. I'm not shooting the balls uptable (when I need 6 ) playing anyone who plays balls better than myself ( this includes you.)
Rod.

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
androd said:
Dennis, everything was fine until I edited to give you the credit you deserve. then the table wouldn't come back, Beware editing !
PS; Had been to the "Tequilla Mockingbird" for mexican food and the bird pecked me a bit, and I forgot to credit you at first.
Rod.

Rod,

The next time you want to edit and you click on edit to take you back, click on 'go advanced' instead of 'edit' once you have gone back. It might help but I can't remember why. Artie's truckload of Miller Lite finally arrived.

Last edited: