Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2018, 11:22 AM
Verified Member

Default Big Foot

I am so glad the Big Foot is over. Last night, I though, great, now I can watch the remainder of the banks, but noooooooo. One match of banks. I really feel like itís a waste of money to buy the DCC and not get the DCC. Three days of Big Foot and one match of banks? How many players in the banks, 400? And they complete that in almost the same time it takes 16 players to complete one round of 16. Itís something they want to promote and then have to listen to Danny D. OMG, itís almost too much. His contribution, good shot, thatís what he should have shot. I wouldnít have shot that, good shot, good shot. And lots of heavy breathing, almost like his last breath is on the way. Last night I though several times I was going to hear he passed out, his breathing was so heavy. Thereís just no life in his commentary anymore and itís a shame that who ever is announcing next to him has to carry the match. Danny D at one time had a lot to add, it just not there anymore. If they want to have the Big Foot, complete it in two days so we can see the DCC banks, One Pocket and whatís the third thing they play? I saw where Tony C was calling rotation players nits. Guess if your a one game type of player, other players are nits. I wonder what the nits think of him?
Old 01-23-2018, 12:46 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
I am so glad the Big Foot is over. Last night, I though, great, now I can watch the remainder of the banks, but noooooooo. One match of banks. I really feel like itís a waste of money to buy the DCC and not get the DCC. Three days of Big Foot and one match of banks? How many players in the banks, 400? And they complete that in almost the same time it takes 16 players to complete one round of 16. Itís something they want to promote and then have to listen to Danny D. OMG, itís almost too much. His contribution, good shot, thatís what he should have shot. I wouldnít have shot that, good shot, good shot. And lots of heavy breathing, almost like his last breath is on the way. Last night I though several times I was going to hear he passed out, his breathing was so heavy. Thereís just no life in his commentary anymore and itís a shame that who ever is announcing next to him has to carry the match. Danny D at one time had a lot to add, it just not there anymore. If they want to have the Big Foot, complete it in two days so we can see the DCC banks, One Pocket and whatís the third thing they play? I saw where Tony C was calling rotation players nits. Guess if your a one game type of player, other players are nits. I wonder what the nits think of him?
IMO, rotation games have become a snore. No matter who plays, I don't care to watch.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:43 PM
Verified Member

Default Banks

are a lot of players favorite game.I used to go to the Derby every year for the banks mainly.When they started the Bigfoot thing they moved the banks ring game to the last week end.I haven't been back & doubt that I will.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:13 PM
Verified Member

Yeah I really miss the bank portion of the Derby. But I think whats going on is in order for Accu-stats to stay alive they got to cater to the European and Asian Market. There its all rotation games. Dont forget Accu-Stats gets to sell their product to TV overseas, where as no one in America will air our game on the tube.
This is where they make profit.
Until we can interest the Euro's and Asian's to One Pocket and Banks the market isnt there. And unless we can shift American viewing habits to include our game into their schedule, rotation games are going to be the hit.
It is what it is.