Hi Folks

cardiac kid

Good Morning,

Just want to say hello on my first post here. Some may know me from AZ. Been playing pool for over 59 years. Love one hole but rarely play it. Some of my fellow players at the LV Cue Club have been trying to get me more involved. If one of my comments is "strange", please give me at least one Mulligan! Really want to learn the game. Thanks in advance for your patience. By the way, I'm 73 years young!

Lyn

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Welcome aboard, youngster.

Don't hesitate to say what you're thinking... it's the best way to get better ideas if there are any. :)

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Welcome aboard. OneP is the game in a game. Have fun and enjoy. There are no strange questions. The nice thing about OnePocket.org. is it's a dedicated forum. It stays focused.

Last edited:

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Great to see you on here Lyn. Let's look each other up at the BCA. I see we're both playing the senior eight ball event. One pocket is a great game. Dive in and enjoy it.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Glad to See You @ 1PKT.ORG !

Glad to See You @ 1PKT.ORG !

Lyn, Always liked your input on AZ.

Look forward to your posts here.

You will thoroughly enjoy 1pkt. You are the right AGE ! :lol:)

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Good Morning,

Just want to say hello on my first post here. Some may know me from AZ. Been playing pool for over 59 years. Love one hole but rarely play it. Some of my fellow players at the LV Cue Club have been trying to get me more involved. If one of my comments is "strange", please give me at least one Mulligan! Really want to learn the game. Thanks in advance for your patience. By the way, I'm 73 years young!

Lyn

Welcome, you're a good poster at AZB and by all accounts a very strong player. About time you get into 1P. Being 73 puts you on the younger side for a 1P player.