DCC Questions

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
One Pocket Ghost said:
My back up plan in case I lose the first match, is to bite/borrow $100 each from my forum pals = each of the onepocket.org members who will be at the DCC...:eek:...:D

- Ghost

Fantasma

Donde esta tu caballo ? ;)
Rod.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Yo Quero Taco ?

Yo Quero Taco ?

I feel like I'm in a Mexican pool room...Very unsettling..I never did like, not knowing if they wanted to kill me, or buy me a drink..."pendajo Ghosto"...:p

El Pato

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
SJDinPHX said:
I feel like I'm in a Mexican pool room...Very unsettling..I never did like, not knowing if they wanted to kill me, or buy me a drink..."pendajo Ghosto"...:p

El Pato
dick i would be careful using the aka EL Pato in a spanish pool room. in some countries you wouldnt like what you are saying. you would REALLY have to watch your back:eek:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
fantasma i think its better to be pendajo (actually pendejo) than pato:rolleyes:
icbw(podria estar equivocado)
but you are right . that wasnt very nice
now that i said my two cents worth .
ill be quiet.
adios amigos

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lll said:
dick i would be careful using the aka EL Pato in a spanish pool room. in some countries you wouldnt like what you are saying. you would REALLY have to watch your back:eek:

Larry,

According to google translation..."pato" means "Duck"... I know I would not want to be a "puta"...is that what you're thinking ?

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Larry,

According to google translation..."pato" means "Duck"... I know I would not want to be a "puta"...is that what you're thinking ?

I hope you didn't forget to look up "viejo borracho"....:)

- El Fantasma

One Pocket Ghost said:
I hope you didn't forget to look up "viejo borracho"....:)

- El Fantasma

You guys are beginning to scare me. PLEASE do not go out into the Hispanic community and talk this way !!!!!!!!!!!!! Pato does mean duck. But puta is a VERY offensive word in Spanish and not to be used lightly. It basically means "slut", but in the Spanish culture it is extremely derogatory. So please be careful. Ghost, in Spanish, the adjective usually comes after the noun, so it would be "borracho viejo". I am not of Hispanic descent, but have picked up quite a bit over the years. I could be wrong about all of this, and will be happy to stand corrected by one more literate.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Clare said:
You guys are beginning to scare me. PLEASE do not go out into the Hispanic community and talk this way !!!!!!!!!!!!! Pato does mean duck. But puta is a VERY offensive word in Spanish and not to be used lightly. It basically means "slut", but in the Spanish culture it is extremely derogatory. So please be careful. Ghost, in Spanish, the adjective usually comes after the noun, so it would be "borracho viejo". I am not of Hispanic descent, but have picked up quite a bit over the years. I could be wrong about all of this, and will be happy to stand corrected by one more literate.

THEY'RE MORE OLD DRUNKS THAN OLD DOCTORS.:)