Day 1 - OP.ORG, Member's Tournament Live Stream

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
We are live now, with a couple of audio issues that, I'm working on so, please bear with me until l can fix this. I've also asked the owner to drop and zone the jukebox audio which, is causing the stream to be blocked.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mPjMHWULGc[/ame]

NOTE: This is POVPOOL 2 on Youtube. We will shift the program to our main channel: POVPOOL on Youtube on Saturday morning.

Thanks

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
First official matches start at 4PM PST this afternoon.

Player auction is at 3PM - players are currently warming up and woofing at each other.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
now we have Mr. Wirth doing the tango with the defending champion and Texas favorite Robert Newkirk!

I see Mitch and Kentucky playing on the table right next to the stream, dang you guys are killing me, ahhhhh!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
By the way, not sure who is running the tourney itself this year but if and when you have a confirmed player list and/or brackets, hopefully someone can post for us?

Thanks from all the rail birds...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Mitch playing Jerry on the stream table, just started, first game up table.

Jerry leads 2 to -1

good luck to both!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
The audio is really difficult for my old ears. The ambient noise overwhelms the commentating. There must be some way to filter it differently, but I don't know what special hardware it might take.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
The audio is really difficult for my old ears. The ambient noise overwhelms the commentating. There must be some way to filter it differently, but I don't know what special hardware it might take.

There is software that handles that. You can have it not stream anything under x number of decibels.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
The video is great and I get along fine without the sound. Tom Wirth makes everything he shoots at. If I turned on the audio, I imagine I would hear him saying 'ho,hum'. :)

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Stream is blocked on YouTube now. Something about the background music I assume. Anyone know?

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Its early yet. When it goes live the chat box will pop up and on the bottom you will see a thing that says live with a red dot. But if changes it like he said, it will be another link entirely

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
To Matt Hilton from 12 Squared

To Matt Hilton from 12 Squared

HI Matt, enjoying the beautiful weather with my rental car. Check out the wheels. Wish you were here. Dave

Attachments

• Dgross.jpg
    Dgross.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Next round starts at 11 this morning. Here is the bracket last night.... sorry from my phone it's sideways lol.

Btw Hendy did a great job with the Calcutta I think the total for that is 2680.

Attachments

• IMG_2946.jpg
    IMG_2946.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Day 1 - OP.ORG, Member's Tournament Live Stream