Special Price for 1-hole forum...

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Hi all,

Posted this on AZ Billiards and thought it may be of interest to the one-hole forum as well. All discounts will apply.

I recently helped Dr. Dave with some high-speed filming of pool stuff; I shot the shots, he filmed. It was very cool. Some of which was for his most recent Billiard Digest article. I've known him for about a year & a half but never spent this much time with him. He’s an Engineering Professor at CO State Univ who is totally dedicated to billiards. He is a columnist for Billiard Digest, and has also published a book, DVD & CD-ROM. The DVD & CD-ROM illustrate in different ways what is discussed in the book.

OK, I'll get to the point. I was so impressed with Dr. Dave's dedication to pool and the way he "Illustrates" what he discusses using standard video & high-speed stuff, I asked him if he would allow me to mention him in the AZB Forum. So, for those interested, I arranged a special AZB discount on his materials that will run through the end of the year. Simply go the URL: www.engr.colostate.edu/pool/purchase_special.html and follow the directions.

I'm guessing his website will provide detailed info about his product so you can make an informed decision. Hope you find this helpful and not consider it Spam (well, maybe a little ).

Dave