Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2007, 05:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to shark3149

I am just updating on the turn out for my tournament.The first week was not so good 8 players showed.The second week we had 11 players and changed the format to a race to one double elimination.The players seem to like this allot.The last few weeks we have had between 11 and 15 players.This may not seem like allot but I am happy for this time of year.I never knew it was going to take so much work to stay on top of all the players averages.I am going off ball counts as well as games won.I have had to change a few hadi caps .I dropped two players rankings as they have played every week and neither one has made more that four balls.Thank you for all the help.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:01 AM
Verified Member

Send a message via Yahoo to I1PL
Default Assist?

If ever you need it, I could help crunch some of that Data for you. Maybe, fill out my sheets in your tournament and send them to me. I could be like an independent check & balance mechanism for your handicapping method.

Great growth rate for your tournaments...especially for this time of year.

I want everybody to support this guy in his efforts.

Thanks,
fg

Hit link in my Signature to find out more
Old 07-26-2007, 05:04 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to shark3149

Thanks.I try to treat the players as well as I can,so they tend to follow me.I have put on tournaments all over and try to treat every one the best I can.The players seem to like this so they always ask whear is my next tournament.I have to say it makes me feel good.