Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Verified Member

Send a message via ICQ to Shorty Send a message via AIM to Shorty Send a message via MSN to Shorty Send a message via Yahoo to Shorty

Sonny taught me that shot...man I love shooting it!

Especially when you can 1 or both...and yes, I have seen both made a few occasions. I have made the back ball on the bank once or twice...but always nice because they both get pushed toward your hole.

Shorty
Old 02-25-2006, 01:33 AM

I love this shot! A lot of people I play will not shoot it but when it comes up I always shoot it. I have one a some games with this shot. I love it! I usually make 1 ball and I get the other pretty much in front of my pocket!
Old 02-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna

(This shot works best on new cloth, where the draw action won't get burned up by friction.
To me, this circumstance dictates whether the shot is viable. Also-- if I can't draw whitey back up near the head corner pocket, selling out becomes a real possibility if a ball doesn't go.

Doc
Old 02-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc
To me, this circumstance dictates whether the shot is viable. Also-- if I can't draw whitey back up near the head corner pocket, selling out becomes a real possibility if a ball doesn't go.

Doc
Here is another 2 ball on the spot shot with a little different layout which a lot of you may know already but if you aren't shooting it you are missing out on a great runout shot. I shoot this shot from the opposite side about 6 inches off center spot once again you have to draw hard and use a little outside english and you aim to back cut the front ball a hair. With a little practice you will be able to hit it with confidence in a match.

START(
%Ae4Z1%Ed2X4%HN7O7%OM4O7%Ph1R5%UP8O9%Vf8R6%WE2Z2%XN3P5%Yq9T5
%ZC8O9%[J6Y4%\q4U2%]E4P0%^L5O5%_h3X9%`X9C8%aO5O1
)END

Wayne
Old 02-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Verified Member

Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Here is another 2 ball on the spot shot with a little different layout which a lot of you may know already but if you aren't shooting it you are missing out on a great runout shot. I shoot this shot from the opposite side about 6 inches off center spot once again you have to draw hard and use a little outside english and you aim to back cut the front ball a hair. With a little practice you will be able to hit it with confidence in a match.

START(
%Ae4Z1%Ed2X4%HN7O7%OM4O7%Ph1R5%UP8O9%Vf8R6%WE2Z2%XN3P5%Yq9T5
%ZC8O9%[J6Y4%\q4U2%]E4P0%^L5O5%_h3X9%`X9C8%aO5O1
)END

Wayne
I have never even seen this shot done from the reverse side. I find it odd that I never realized that it could be shot that way. It seems obvious that it should be able to go, but now I will have to go give it a try. Thanks!

-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!
MadEye1@gmail.com
Old 02-26-2006, 07:56 AM
Verified Member

Default 2 Ball Shot

Donovan, I too never even gave it a thought that you could play that shot like that. Does open some other outs from a different view.---Smitty