Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Places to play
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2009, 04:16 AM
Voodoo Daddy's Avatar
Voodoo Daddy Voodoo Daddy is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Davie, FLA
Posts: 166
Default Keene,NH/Brattleboro,VT area rooms?

Ill be in that area next weekend {8/14-16} and may wanna hit some balls, any info?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna
He tries so hard he puts fingerprints in the slate.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2009, 06:46 PM
One Pocket Ghost's Avatar
One Pocket Ghost One Pocket Ghost is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ghosttown
Posts: 8,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy
Ill be in that area next weekend {8/14-16} and may wanna hit some balls, any info?


I'm 1,200 miles away, but if you make it worth my while, say $300 a game playing even One Pocket, and gotta put up for four games...I'll head over there and give you action....-


- Ghost
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Voodoo Daddy's Avatar
Voodoo Daddy Voodoo Daddy is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Davie, FLA
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Pocket Ghost
I'm 1,200 miles away, but if you make it worth my while, say $300 a game playing even One Pocket, and gotta put up for four games...I'll head over there and give you action....-


- Ghost

Your kindness is unmatched... $1 a mile to boot. I never mentioned wanting to tangle with Godzilla, did I? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo~~~feels like a lamb walking into the lions den
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna
He tries so hard he puts fingerprints in the slate.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2009, 12:27 AM
One Pocket Ghost's Avatar
One Pocket Ghost One Pocket Ghost is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ghosttown
Posts: 8,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy
Your kindness is unmatched... $1 a mile to boot. I never mentioned wanting to tangle with Godzilla, did I? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo~~~feels like a lamb walking into the lions den


Just trying to help a brother out...didn't want you and your benjamins to be lonely up there in Vermont.....


- Ghost
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2009, 09:07 AM
NH Steve's Avatar
NH Steve NH Steve is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 8,378
Default

I should know because I'm, in NH, but I am not current on what's still available in Keene. I play mostly in Manchester, about an hour east of Keene.
__________________
"One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
-- Strawberry Brooks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-10-2009, 06:20 PM
thepavlos thepavlos is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: BOSTON, MA
Posts: 81
Default

If you happen to get closer to Boston I'd be happy to play.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.