Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Suspended

Default My Apology To All

To anyone who was subjected to the things I wrote this a.m. I truly am sorry that you were forced to read it and that I wrote it. I lost control, which I rarely do, and used improper language on this site.

Thankfully, Steve has removed the offending posts of mine. I slipped to a low level temporarily and I won't do it again. This is a class site and should stay that way.

Dennis
Old 08-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis
To anyone who was subjected to the things I wrote this a.m. I truly am sorry that you were forced to read it and that I wrote it. I lost control, which I rarely do, and used improper language on this site.

Thankfully, Steve has removed the offending posts of mine. I slipped to a low level temporarily and I won't do it again. This is a class site and should stay that way.

Dennis
You wash your mouth out with Miller Lite, you Bad Boy.
Sorry I missed your rant. Inquiring minds want to know.
Rod.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Verified Member

I don't believe that YOUR the one that should be apologizing.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis

Dennis
Dennis,

I did not see the offending post (by AB) until after you had allready responded, several times. I had allready decided that I would not respond to him.

I am NOT defending him, but certain good friends of his, have PM'd me saying he was probably "DWP" (Drunk While Posting)

As I have been guilty of "going off " on AB myself, ( and DWP) I did not have the balls to be as "descriptive" as you were.
I say we should forgive and forget. After all, the Eagles signed Vick, didn't they ?

Artie adds a lot to the color of this forum, and love him or hate him, I would hate to see him go into hiding, or worse, quit the forum over this incident.

San <---would hate to be left with only the Beard and Ghost to jangle with....That would be somewhat like Rosie O'Donell and Don Knotts, going into the ring with Mike Tyson. (I would bite ALL their ears off)

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 08-15-2009 at 05:42 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJDinPHX
Dennis,

...Artie adds a lot to the color of this forum, and love him or hate him, I would hate to see him go into hiding, or worse, quit the forum over this incident...(I would bite ALL their ears off)
You're showing a lot of class, SJD. This is all just a tempest in a teapot, anyway. Just a bunch of woofing by some old road dogs that might be seen as getting out of hand only by those of an overly sensitive nature. I think both you and Artie have earned the right to occasionally skate on a DWP charge. I am against any censorship of posts - as for any "improper language" - this is supposed to be a virtual pool hall, not a church.

Last edited by demonrho; 08-14-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrho
You're showing a lot of class, SJD. This is all just a tempest in a teapot, anyway. Just a bunch of woofing by some old road dogs that might be seen as getting out of hand only by those of an overly sensitive nature. I think both you and Artie have earned the right to occasionally skate on a DWP charge. I am against any censorship of posts - as for any "improper language" - this is supposed to be a virtual pool hall, not a church.
Billy I just called me and told me what I wrote on one pocket. Org. And I had a little bit to much to drink. And I want to apolagize to Dick and John and Dennies and to Steve Booth and all the people on the site. I havant been drinking for years were I lost my control. And I realy want to apoligize to everyone. I guess I am not a colerfull caracter when I am drinking. And the alchole beat me and got the best ove me. Its hard for me to stop once I get drunk and loose control. I guess it was good that I changed the drinking clouse with Dick. Because we wouldnt have played one game. And I would have keepte drinking and the pool game would not have matered. I guess people drink to but some excitement in thier life. I hope I didnt swear. And I am sorry for all the things I said. And I apolagize to everyone. When we get together and play Dick I will buy you a quart ove your favorite wisky. But I dont think I will be drinking with you. Because you wouldnt want to see my act. But I am sorry for the things I said and I apolagize to everyone. AB
Old 08-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Bodendorfer
Billy I just called me and told me what I wrote on one pocket. Org. And I had a little bit to much to drink. And I want to apolagize to Dick and John and Dennies and to Steve Booth and all the people on the site. I havant been drinking for years were I lost my control. And I realy want to apoligize to everyone. I guess I am not a colerfull caracter when I am drinking. And the alchole beat me and got the best ove me. Its hard for me to stop once I get drunk and loose control. I guess it was good that I changed the drinking clouse with Dick. Because we wouldnt have played one game. And I would have keepte drinking and the pool game would not have matered. I guess people drink to but some excitement in thier life. I hope I didnt swear. And I am sorry for all the things I said. And I apolagize to everyone. When we get together and play Dick I will buy you a quart ove your favorite wisky. But I dont think I will be drinking with you. Because you wouldnt want to see my act. But I am sorry for the things I said and I apolagize to everyone. AB

Artie,

Apology accepted. Let's move on and forget about it like Dick said. We've all had one too many before and said or did something we regret. This is a new day. Yesterday's dead.

Dennis
Old 08-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Verified Member

Default Told you so

I told you he was probably drunk. (on my deleted post) I warned you all about that. Steve, I'm a little hot that the insightful, deductive post that I made in response to all the horror that went before was also removed. What was wrong with what I said? Steve, I was a sort of proud of myself for being so smart, and then semi-defusing the beef. No credit for the Beard.

Beard
Old 08-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna
Steve, I was a sort of proud of myself for being so smart No credit for the Beard?

Beard

I don't think any of us are too worried about you not getting credit for yet another thing that you know you have huge credit/admiration/accolades coming for.......cuz all of us know all too well, how long and limber your own arms are, and what an excellent job they continually do of patting you on the back......

- Ghosty <--------Who himself, is the humble sort....

Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 08-14-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Verified Member

My take on all this, the people that needed to apologize did and it shows the character of a person. That said, the reason I quit drinking was I had to apologize for my action one too many times. Being drunk is no excuse for bad behavior.---Smitty