Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Bodendorfer
WE will play in the winter or after New years just let me know who to post up two thousand dollaers forfite money. Give the time and place in the winter time or after new years we will put up forfite money so we know its not bullshit. And if someone doesnt play on that sate they loose the forfit money. I will play no matter what. You steped up like a player and challanged me now we will see if you will stand up like a player and play. Give me the time and date and were we will play. And we will put up forefite money. You got action. Just give me a exact date. And we will post and play on that date.

Re-read the last sentence of my last post that you quoted. My answer is there. This is my last post on the subject.

By the way Artie, now that you see I won't be jerked around by you, you have decided to play after New Years and in the winter. What does that make you? A liar perhaps?

Our potential game is over. I don't want to play you. I'll not mention it again. You aren't worth the irritation, aggravation and bullshit.
You can tell all of your cheerleaders that I backed out. I really don't care.

Dennis
Old 08-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis
Re-read the last sentence of my last post that you quoted. My answer is there. This is my last post on the subject.

By the way Artie, now that you see I won't be jerked around by you, you have decided to play after New Years and in the winter. What does that make you? A liar perhaps?

Our potential game is over. I don't want to play you. I'll not mention it again. You aren't worth the irritation, aggravation and bullshit.
You can tell all of your cheerleaders that I backed out. I really don't care.

Dennis
IT makes me want to play. I get turned on by all this excitment. People love to use the word bullshit when the cant find the correct thing to say. And I dont care if you play or not. It will not change my life. And I would like to remind you that it was your idea to play. I didnt bring it up. So the story will end Dennies and Ab Middler will not play. I dont have no cheer leaders. These are all men that are part of this site. And why would you care what someone else thinks or says. I have never meet a person in life that didnt lie. And you saying that you would play me for ten thousand dollaers what does that make you. I wont call you what you called me. But what does that make you.