blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
I'd like to welcome one of our new members. C. Carter. He is a good friend of mine and after a 20 year lay-off has rediscoverd the joys of 1-pkt. He is 73 years young and we play a couple of hours most days of the week. 7 years ago he was knocking on deaths door having lost down to a weight of about 90 lbs. He overcame that obtacle and despite continued medical problems still enjoys the game of one-hole.

He is also one of the best bass fishermen in the country and he and I enjoyed many fishing trips together. He taught me a lot about fishing, now I'm trying to teach him a little more about the game of 1-pkt.

So I'd like to encourage all of you to give him a warm welcome. Welcome home CC.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
C.Carter Welcome, When playing one-pocket keep your grip loose, your line tight, and your bait in the water. ;)
Rod.

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Welcome!

Welcome!

Warmest Welcome CC! Hope you like this place as well as that new Joss.

Rack'em up and Reel 'em in.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
welcome C. Carter. you will find onepocket.org very similar to fishing.everyone has a story of "the big one" they caught but got away:rolleyes:

ccarter

From
jackson, tn
thanks blackeee , for the kind words and the welcome.

thanks blackeee , for the kind words and the welcome.

thanks to all for the welcome. blackee.... thanks for your friendship and trying to get my game back.. been a lot of water under the bridge but it is coming back to me.. even with my cross-eyed dominant vision and arthritic stroke... :)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Welcome CC to 1p.o, a rogue's gallery of misfits, ne'er-do-wells, and some regular folks too! It's a shame that you don't have better taste in friends, but we'll try to set you straight from Blackee's fibs and exaggerations.;) Good to see another poster from Dixie! I hope to meet you one day.

Doc

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
gulfportdoc said:
Welcome CC to 1p.o, a rogue's gallery of misfits, ne'er-do-wells, and some regular folks too! It's a shame that you don't have better taste in friends, but we'll try to set you straight from Blackee's fibs and exaggerations.;) Good to see another poster from Dixie! I hope to meet you one day.

Doc

I resemble that remark!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
blackeee said:
I'd like to welcome one of our new members. C. Carter. He is a good friend of mine and after a 20 year lay-off has rediscoverd the joys of 1-pkt. He is 73 years young and we play a couple of hours most days of the week.

So I'd like to encourage all of you to give him a warm welcome. Welcome home CC.

Welcome to the insane asylum CC. Watch out for that SJD guy, he likes to set up & rob younger guys:) .