Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Links & Reviews
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Administrator

Default Willie Jopling's One Pocket Tapes

These two tapes both have a lot of One Pocket on them, delivered in a straight forward manner. While their production quality is so-so (he may have filmed them himself) they have excellent information, and are chock full of shot examples to help improve your game.

For some reason, Tape II is actually the first one he came out with -- so if you already have one of his tapes, and are planning to buy the other, check out the contents listing to be sure you are ordering the one you don't already have! Personally, I like Tape II a little better than Tape I -- in the event you are considering just one.

His 'flyer' is linked from our Marketplace page:
http://onepocket.org/WillieJopling.htm

Last edited by NH Steve; 02-04-2005 at 12:06 PM. Reason: price change
Old 07-27-2004, 07:27 AM
Administrator

Just to let you guys know -- this 'limited time' special price really is very limited -- it will be gone as soon as Willie's next ad series comes out. Also, like I noted before, once he finished the second tape he changed the title of the first -- Tape II is actually the tape he originally called The Ultimate One Pocket Tape -- that is now Tape II. There is a lot of good material on both tapes!
Old 09-09-2004, 02:55 PM

Thanks for the heads up, I plan on ordering this weekend. Does anyone have these tapes and did you feel like they helped you? I am fairly new to one pocket and need to learn the proper moves so I assume these will be a step in the right direction.

Thanks, Woody
Old 07-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Verified Member

Default tapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody_968
Does anyone have these tapes and did you feel like they helped you?
Thanks, Woody
My friend got the tapes in Vegas. I still dont know why he let me borrow them. There is alot of info on the second tape. after a month of watching these tape we now play 9-8 instead of 9-7. These tapes taught me alot. Order them today! Any other tapes out there with this much info? If I ownded these I would not let anyone, especially competion, use them. I am such an ass.......Later
T-dog