Been kind of quiet lately......

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Billy hasn't posted in a long time (Where ya at Billy?)

Artie hasn't posted in a long time

SJD is not "debating" with "da Beard"

There was several posters that frequented here alot initially, but now just pop in once every now and then.

Overall, it's been pretty slow lately.... did the Fat's thread take the wind out of everyone?

Is it the holiday season and everyone is busier?

Is everyone's wife hogging the PC to shop online?

We got the biggest action tourney of the year coming up, let's enjoy some virtual woofing !!!

Hope everyone had a good Turkey day!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
CaliRed said:
Billy hasn't posted in a long time (Where ya at Billy?)

Artie hasn't posted in a long time

SJD is not "debating" with "da Beard"

There was several posters that frequented here alot initially, but now just pop in once every now and then.

Overall, it's been pretty slow lately.... did the Fat's thread take the wind out of everyone?

Is it the holiday season and everyone is busier?

Is everyone's wife hogging the PC to shop online?

We got the biggest action tourney of the year coming up, let's enjoy some virtual woofing !!!

Hope everyone had a good Turkey day!

I have been busy tuning up for my matches with the Ghost at the Derby. My one pocket is as bad as ever and I have been playing a little three cushion to get ready for our match. I haven't played billiards in years. I started running a few 5's & 6's and hope to be up to speed in another 6 weeks so I can compete with Ghosty.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
jrhendy said:
I have been busy tuning up for my matches with the Ghost at the Derby. My one pocket is as bad as ever and I have been playing a little three cushion to get ready for our match. I haven't played billiards in years. I started running a few 5's & 6's and hope to be up to speed in another 6 weeks so I can compete with Ghosty.

John,

You are overtraining...the Ghosts high run is going to be (est.) 2-3...billiards OR one pocket. (However, I've been wrong once before)

Stop knocking yourself..:cool:

PS..I still don't know if you took my advice on playing out the game, on the kick prop he beat you at. ??? I may want some of that, with the right rules in place..:eek:

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Watching Fast Lenny's Streams

Watching Fast Lenny's Streams

Calired,

I found a pic of some of our illustrious members sitting peacefully and watching Fast Lenny's livestream of one-pocket matches.

oneflew.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Calired,

I found a pic of some of our illustrious members sitting peacefully and watching Fast Lenny's livestream of one-pocket matches.

View attachment 476

You would be the guy on the far right, I assume..(he has a blank look) :p A young Henderson would be far left talking to me. (seated)....I am obviously, the coolest guy in the room..:cool:

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jrhendy said:
I haven't played billiards in years. I started running a few 5's & 6's and hope to be up to speed in another 6 weeks so I can compete with Ghosty.

Your lying about running 5's & 6's is a pretty obvious and feeble attempt to scare/worry me, lol....:rolleyes:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
PS..I still don't know if you took my advice on playing out the game, on the kick prop he beat you at. ??? I may want some of that, with the right rules in place.

I already told you this once before...:rolleyes:...we DID play out the games....and please be at the DCC, or send money there with John, so he and I can play it some more....:cool:

- Jasper

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
jrhendy said:
"Running a few 5's and 6's"? Man, don't you know that you're going to have to AVERAGE 5 or 6 an inning to beat that old specter...;)

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
Your lying about running 5's & 6's is a pretty obvious and feeble attempt to scare/worry me, lol....:rolleyes:

I'm talking about straight rail billiards Ghosty. I always start out practicing that way.

What did you think I was talking about?