C.M. Lee

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
I was just told by Captain Hook, that C. M. Lee (owner of C.M.'s Place Billiards in Seminole, FL.) has cancer and is looking to sell his room.
C.M. has always been a one-pocket player and supporter, as well as supporting the Florida Pro Tour.
I hope that C.M. is able to beat his cancer and I'd like to wish him well.
Doug

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Smorgass Bored said:
I was just told by Captain Hook, that C. M. Lee (owner of C.M.'s Place Billiards in Seminole, FL.) has cancer and is looking to sell his room.
C.M. has always been a one-pocket player and supporter, as well as supporting the Florida Pro Tour.
Doug

I met C.M. at one of the early tournaments in Reno years ago. Seemed like a good guy & I remember he was playing with a nice Southwest Cue. Best of luck to him beating a terrible disease.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I also wish him well - he's a very nice guy. About 7 years ago I spent the whole winter traveling through Florida and when I was in his neck of the woods I played C.M some one pocket and 3 cushion at his pool room - besides being a strong pool player C.M. plays strong 3 cushion billiards.

Voodoo Daddy

Verified Member
From
Davie, FLA
Smorgass Bored said:
Doug

Well, I spoke to his better half and the truth is he DOES NOT have cancer. He is having some health issues but not as posted. As far as the pool room being for sale...they all have a price:D .

I traveld with CM for years including the 2001 DCC and a trip to K-Zoo for the US Open One Pocket tournament in 97or 98, Nevel and Joyner in the finals which took about 25 minutes, lol. Thats the last time I saw Gary Spaeth and Bugs Rucker play pool...it was a memorable trip.

Praying for CM,
Steve

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Memory Lane

Memory Lane

Voodoo Daddy said:
Well, I spoke to his better half and the truth is he DOES NOT have cancer. He is having some health issues but not as posted. As far as the pool room being for sale...they all have a price:D .

I traveld with CM for years including the 2001 DCC and a trip to K-Zoo for the US Open One Pocket tournament in 97or 98, Nevel and Joyner in the finals which took about 25 minutes, lol. Thats the last time I saw Gary Spaeth and Bugs Rucker play pool...it was a memorable trip.

Praying for CM,
Steve

Hey Voodoo, You might remember if you saw me....on my aforementioned trip through Florida about 8 years ago, you and I met, and we played a few games of one pocket at Sharpshooters pool hall in Miami....If your at the DCC this year I'll re-introduce myself............Ghost

CaptainHook

Verified Member
From
Flamingo,St.Pete FL.
Voodoo Daddy said:

Praying for CM,
Steve

I am praying for him also, good to hear he does not have it.
:)

poolshark52

i play cm 2-3 days a week and can asure you it is not cancer. i think it is a bleeding ulser. he is in pain a lot in the stomach but he is still getting around pretty good. he golfs a lot also.cm is my best pool playing buddy so rest at ease, he is ok. prayers are always excepted also!:)

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
Good News

Good News

poolshark52 said:
i play cm 2-3 days a week and can asure you it is not cancer. i think it is a bleeding ulser. he is in pain a lot in the stomach but he is still getting around pretty good. he golfs a lot also.cm is my best pool playing buddy so rest at ease, he is ok. prayers are always excepted also!:)

I like C.M. and that's GREAT news.
Doug
( a poolplayer and roomowner with ulcers, you say ? go figure. :) )

poolshark52

cm is home

cm is home

he got out of the hospital today, in 10 days, and yes it was a bleeding ulser. saw him today and he feels good. thats the story on cm.

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
Good For C.M. Lee

Good For C.M. Lee

poolshark52 said:
he got out of the hospital today, in 10 days, and yes it was a bleeding ulser. saw him today and he feels good. thats the story on cm.

Thanks, that's great news.
Doug
( I guess this means that I can stop praying for C.M. and resume praying for good cards ) :) :eek:

poolshark52

Back In Hospital Today.

Back In Hospital Today.

Cm And I Played 3 Times This Week But I Could Tell He Was Not Feeling Good. Went To The Room Today And They Had Just Taken Him Back In To Hospital. Ill Keep You All Posted.

Krayzie

lol

lol

C.M is my dad and he has been having some problems, i hope you will all wish him well, he's a good guy. Thank you all for writing such nice things about him.

jay helfert

Verified Member
Krayzie said:
C.M is my dad and he has been having some problems, i hope you will all wish him well, he's a good guy. Thank you all for writing such nice things about him.

Say hi to your dad for me. One of the nicest guys I ever met in a poolroom. Total class all the way. And he could play a little too. :)