Head set for 5K

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Sczrbill. You asked for a race to 7 ahead for 5K and were willing to fly out here to do it. If you are still game, I am up for it.

Lmk either way. If it's too much time or expense, or you'd rather just continue our yearly battles at the Derby that's fine too. No big deal. Just wanted you to know I have the cash and will accommodate if you like.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Sczrbill. You asked for a race to 7 ahead for 5K and were willing to fly out here to do it. If you are still game, I am up for it.

Lmk either way. If it's too much time or expense, or you'd rather just continue our yearly battles at the Derby that's fine too. No big deal. Just wanted you to know I have the cash and will accommodate if you like.
Mitch is stepping up to the plate.I'll be there.Now you're betting something.:lol

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Oh, "ahead sets". I thought you meant you found $5K head sets for KY's commentary when he streams. LOL :)

Good luck to both, hope it's streamed if it happens.

Dave

RedCard

Verified Member
Oh, "ahead sets". I thought you meant you found $5K head sets for KY's commentary when he streams. LOL :)

Dave

When I saw 'head set for 5K' I thought it was new earbuds that Bose had come out with.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member

Bill you got action,so put up or you know what. The Woofer is getting woof at.:heh

Jimmy B

Verified Member
His page said his last MB activity was over two weeks ago.. Something's happened to him..

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
he spent a couple of days in the hospital...the fall he had last year, has really put him down and out for a while...

However I am not sure who I would bet on in this...It is a toss up as to who has the advantage...I would be happy to host it at my house though...then no home field advantage to either player...I even have a strong enough internet connection to live stream...

B

chicagomike

Verified Member
he spent a couple of days in the hospital...the fall he had last year, has really put him down and out for a while...

However I am not sure who I would bet on in this...It is a toss up as to who has the advantage...I would be happy to host it at my house though...then no home field advantage to either player...I even have a strong enough internet connection to live stream...

B

I'd love to see it too...I think your right about it being good match up.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
He's fine, just hasn't checked the site I guess. I saw him post something on FB this week. No big deal.

I have been down for a couple of weeks. I am just coming out of it. Dont worry, we be playing. Still not up everyday yet.
We be playing, Chicago, Philly, Gulf Port. Get your bets down.
Send headsets.

Last edited:

youngstown

Verified Member
Head set for 5K

I think I upset him when I asked if I could bring someone to CHI. I haven't seen him post since his posts where he went off about it. I wasn't going to sneak someone in or anything but oh well, I see he's not signed up for the members tourney yet either.

chicagomike

Verified Member
I have been down for a couple of weeks. I am just coming out of it. Dont worry, we be playing. Still not not up everyday yet.
Send headsets.

Good to hear from you Bill...happy to hear you're on the mend!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Dave

I choked on my pills when I read this Dave, you're too funny.

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I think I upset him when I asked if I could bring someone to CHI. I haven't seen him post since his posts where he went off about it. I wasn't going to sneak someone in or anything but oh well, I see he's not signed up for the members tourney yet either.[/QUOTE

I don't know if I will be well enough to travel by then. I am spending my energy to get healthy again, takes longer at my age, months instead of days.
If I'm at a tournament, it's for action, I rarely play in one.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Head set for 5K

I have been down for a couple of weeks. I am just coming out of it. Dont worry, we be playing. Still not up everyday yet.
Send headsets.

Sounds good Bill. I didn't realize you were down. Yes, mend up! That comes first. Get a nice headset lol.

youngstown

Verified Member
Head set for 5K

I think I upset him when I asked if I could bring someone to CHI. I haven't seen him post since his posts where he went off about it. I wasn't going to sneak someone in or anything but oh well, I see he's not signed up for the members tourney yet either.[/QUOTE

I don't know if I will be well enough to travel by then. I am spending my energy to get healthy again, takes longer at my age, months instead of days.
If I'm at a tournament, it's for action, I rarely play in one.

Didn't know. Get well!! (I might just go for action too since it will finish late Sunday...idk what to do.)